FEATURE 2024 Wishlist Survey

@Bobby do you have last year's wishlist? i'm curious to know how many of those were addressed by Lucid.
Your wish is my command. It's updated and on the site now.

The center dashboard is not a touchscreen.
I know, I'm not talking about that, when you see the range while charging in the charging screen below it should be easy to go back and forth between miles and percentage like in the app.

I mean this is a list created from the opinions of customers who have already parted (edit: most have already parted) with their money. They'll look at it, sure, and hopefully take it into account, but it's not "their list" and they have no obligation to do anything based on it. (Unless you have a legally binding agreement with Lucid that they do so... but if you don't you're just saving them a bit of money by conducting a customer survey for them for free.)

I hope I'm wrong; I really do. But there are likely R&D tasks at Lucid that will generate more ROI than anything on this wishlist. That's capitalism.
We are their free advertising tho. I don’t see why they wouldn’t try to keep their advertisers happy.

Back