FEATURE 2024 Wishlist Survey

@Bobby do you have last year's wishlist? i'm curious to know how many of those were addressed by Lucid.
Your wish is my command. It's updated and on the site now.

The center dashboard is not a touchscreen.
I know, I'm not talking about that, when you see the range while charging in the charging screen below it should be easy to go back and forth between miles and percentage like in the app.

I mean this is a list created from the opinions of customers who have already parted (edit: most have already parted) with their money. They'll look at it, sure, and hopefully take it into account, but it's not "their list" and they have no obligation to do anything based on it. (Unless you have a legally binding agreement with Lucid that they do so... but if you don't you're just saving them a bit of money by conducting a customer survey for them for free.)

I hope I'm wrong; I really do. But there are likely R&D tasks at Lucid that will generate more ROI than anything on this wishlist. That's capitalism.
We are their free advertising tho. I don’t see why they wouldn’t try to keep their advertisers happy.

Your wish is my command. It's updated and on the site now.
Unless I'm mistaken, it looks like for the entire 2024 survey, only 2 items have been implemented so far.
One can only hope that the future will be brighter.

Unless I'm mistaken, it looks like for the entire 2024 survey, only 2 items have been implemented so far.
Lucid did take an interest in this survey. I imagine we'll see some results in UX3.

Well, I have hope UX 3.0 can knock a lot of these items out at the same time. That would surely explain the recently slowing rate of updates, as they may be focusing on UX 3.

Partial Birds Eye view using front and back camera for basic dream drive using side sensors and radars. Please

Partial Birds Eye view using front and back camera for basic dream drive using side sensors and radars. Please
What I find lacking about the cameras is that there's already software in place to show the left and right cameras when using the turn signal (and in Drive) but I can't turn them on when backing out of my garage and need to check side clearance. This is even more of a concern for those who want to keep their mirrors folded because their garage is a tight squeeze.

Is there a front bumper cam on basic DD cars?
Unfortunately, no front bumper camera. Forward in Parking is a pain and the sensors are not reliable or accurate for park distance. I really wanted the car with DD premium but there was not a lot of options last month for the crazy lease deals on the 2023 models.

Unfortunately, no front bumper camera. Forward in Parking is a pain and the sensors are not reliable or accurate for park distance. I really wanted the car with DD premium but there was not a lot of options last month for the crazy lease deals on the 2023 models.

Really? My sensors seem pretty accurate

What I find lacking about the cameras is that there's already software in place to show the left and right cameras when using the turn signal (and in Drive) but I can't turn them on when backing out of my garage and need to check side clearance. This is even more of a concern for those who want to keep their mirrors folded because their garage is a tight squeeze.
Keep in mind, the left and right cameras are ON the mirrors. If you fold them in, you won’t get the view you think you would.

They should turn both cameras on when reversing, though. I do like that idea.

Keep in mind, the left and right cameras are ON the mirrors. If you fold them in, you won’t get the view you think you would.

They should turn both cameras on when reversing, though. I do like that idea.

Backing out of the garage every morning I love this idea/feature request.

It takes me so many clicks to back out of the garage:
I back part-way out, then stop, [1] cancel the camera view so I can [2] click to fold in the mirrors (why can't I ask the voice assistant to fold in the mirrors? or why don't they stay folded in from when I did that while parking?), back out until my front end clears the door, then close the garage door (using a physical clicker since the car has never been able to learn the remote, and voice assistant does not work at the end of my driveway because the car is still on the house WiFi, but too far away to actually use it), [3] fold the mirrors back out, then [4] bring up the backup camera again before actually backing into the street. And I'm in the first house on the block with a busy cross-street nearby; if the backup camera sees traffic on the cross street, it will panic-stop me from backing onto our not-very-busy street. I've gotten used to this whole dance of getting out of the garage and now it is only a minor annoyance. But it could be a lot easier.

Back