It takes me so many clicks to back out of the garage:
I back part-way out, then stop, [1] cancel the camera view so I can [2] click to fold in the mirrors (why can't I ask the voice assistant to fold in the mirrors? or why don't they stay folded in from when I did that while parking?), back out until my front end clears the door, then close the garage door (using a physical clicker since the car has never been able to learn the remote, and voice assistant does not work at the end of my driveway because the car is still on the house WiFi, but too far away to actually use it), [3] fold the mirrors back out, then [4] bring up the backup camera again before actually backing into the street. And I'm in the first house on the block with a busy cross-street nearby; if the backup camera sees traffic on the cross street, it will panic-stop me from backing onto our not-very-busy street. I've gotten used to this whole dance of getting out of the garage and now it is only a minor annoyance. But it could be a lot easier.