Bobby

Referral code: 82LNN7ZP
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
AGT, I Pace, DB9
Referral Code
82LNN7ZP
Fellow Lucid enthusiast, the 2024 Wishlist Survey has gone live! We will run this one for a few weeks and then report the results to Lucid! Enjoy!

Wishlist bucks LOL that is SUCH a useful (and funny) way of going about it!

Thanks Bobby. There are so many priority items on the list. I suspect the more points mean the highest priority in their list?

Thanks Bobby. There are so many priority items on the list. I suspect the more points mean the highest priority in their list?
Unless Bobby is a high level product manager or executive at Lucid, this isn't "their list". They might look at it.

Very comprehensive list, thanks for putting it together. I completed it. Let's hope Lucid looks at it!

Unless Bobby is a high level product manager or executive at Lucid, this isn't "their list". They might look at it.
Yes, I know. I was just inquiring that 100 bucks might not be enough as they all seemed important features except few to me

Yes, I know. I was just inquiring that 100 bucks might not be enough as they all seemed important features except few to me
Throw 100 at whatever feature is a must have. Lol

I ran out of bucks pretty quickly too hahahah, i had to go down to like 5 per important item to get everything in and still I had to leave off important stuff that Lucid should have that doesn't apply specifically to me

I ran out of bucks pretty quickly too hahahah, i had to go down to like 5 per important item to get everything in and still I had to leave off important stuff that Lucid should have that doesn't apply specifically to me
Think of it this way: Lucid is not going to implement them all so if we can get some sort of consensus as to the top few that are the most wanted, it would be very helpful. Vote for the ones you want the most!

Throw 100 at whatever feature is a must have. Lol
I ran out of 100 bucks after choosing like 5 and then as I scrolled the list up and down, most of them seems to be the most wanted for me. Therefore, I had to go back and reduce them :)
I know right. I started with 20 and then quickly reduced to 10, 5, 3, 2, 1 :)

I must be easily pleased - even after putting 50 down on one item, I didn't really run out.

I’m not sure what you mean by this. Suffice to say, they will absolutely be looking at these results. And I don’t work for Lucid.

I ran out of 100 bucks after choosing like 5 and then as I scrolled the list up and down, most of them seems to be the most wanted for me. Therefore, I had to go back and reduce them :)

I know right. I started with 20 and then quickly reduced to 10, 5, 3, 2, 1 :)
Same! I got -340 and I was like "WTF how?"

I cannot wait to see these results. Thanks @Bobby for putting this together. I like the format of this survey.

Back