• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

FEATURE 2024 Wishlist Survey

Actually I did not even read the 100 limit to begin with and assumed that I can select any number for any item. I ended up with 3000🤣. Then I got it and re-did the entire thing and that really got me think what is the most important thing to me. Surprise! Google Maps instead of HERE maps followed by more features in DDp. I wish I could save it before submission or see what I chose after the submission.
You can. On the thank you page it gives you an option to see your edit your answers.

I ran out of 100 bucks after choosing like 5 and then as I scrolled the list up and down, most of them seems to be the most wanted for me. Therefore, I had to go back and reduce them :)

I know right. I started with 20 and then quickly reduced to 10, 5, 3, 2, 1 :)
Lol I was the opposite...started with 50 and then...😅☺️

Fellow Lucid enthusiast, the 2024 Wishlist Survey has gone live! We will run this one for a few weeks and then report the results to Lucid! Enjoy!

Thanks for doing this. However, to me and my unreliable power situation, V2H bidirectional charging is worth more than 100 points and all of these other things combined.

You can. On the thank you page it gives you an option to see your edit your answers.
I guess not after closing the thank you page.

It allows me to do the survey again when I want to see what I submitted.

Thanks for putting this together. I wish there was a write in option as one of my wishes wasn't in the list to choose from. I'd really like to see usability improvements to the built in audio sources opening the source in the user favorites or having the steering wheel buttons cycle through XM favorites (or even just stations) rather than the current behavior, etc... Dash cam would still be my #1, but I'd have ranked this very high.

That 100 points went fast! Good survey, thanks @Bobby for putting it together
@Bobby like gaming you should have implemented a feature to buy extra points for $10. Allowing people to buy more points for this survey. 😂😂😂

@Bobby like gaming you should have implemented a feature to buy extra points for $10. Allowing people to buy more points for this survey. 😂😂😂
I certainly can be bought… my Venmo Is @bobkar.

Thanks for putting this together. It’s a practical way of making people prioritize and build a group consensus around what otherwise could have been a wheels off “give me everything” mentality.

I do hope everyone gets all they wished for!

Hey Bobby, could you please add V2H to the Wishlist? I know some don't care but it is important to me.

Hey Bobby, could you please add V2H to the Wishlist? I know some don't care but it is important to me.
Me too! It's one of the reasons I could mentally justify the Air.

This seems to be a software wishlist. While some of V2H is software, a lot is hardware too, so I don't think it really belongs in this survey, personally

Understood, we left it out on the assumption that V2H requires some sort of hardware as well, but you’re right, that would be an amazing addition!

Back