BUG 2024 Bug Survey!!!

I made the results page a bit more clear as to how the math is done. The percentage is the number of YES responses divided by the total number of YES or NO responses. The N/A responses are not included in the calculations. Unfortunately, I think people taking the survey are not properly choosing N/A. For example, the iOS widget seems to be affecting 100% of iOS users but the survey results don't show that. Oh well, I guess reading the instructions can be difficult! Especially for Android users!
Android users have no widget issues so...sucks to be you whiners!

Android users have no widget issues so...sucks to be you whiners!
Yes, but the question clearly says "iOS app" because no bug has been reported for the Android app widget.

At least the rest of our widgets don't look like a steaming pile of garbage and are far better integrated 🤣
I know it seems like fun, but can we please dial back the Android versus iPhone discussions here. There are plenty of forums out there for that.

I know it seems like fun, but can we please dial back the Android versus iPhone discussions here. There are plenty of forums out there for that.
Yes. That horse has been beaten to death.

Is there any way to update our responses? I guess the survey jinxed me. :) For the first time today, I was driving home talking to my wife when all of a sudden my Tidal music started playing over the phone call. Wife was not happy thinking I didn't want to talk to her anymore and turned on the music so she hung up while I was frantically trying to turn off/down the music. Turning down the physical volume button on the center console only turned down the phone call, not the music. Pushing the play/pause physical button on the steering wheel did nothing.

Is there any way to update our responses? I guess the survey jinxed me. :) For the first time today, I was driving home talking to my wife when all of a sudden my Tidal music started playing over the phone call. Wife was not happy thinking I didn't want to talk to her anymore and turned on the music so she hung up while I was frantically trying to turn off/down the music. Turning down the physical volume button on the center console only turned down the phone call, not the music. Pushing the play/pause physical button on the steering wheel did nothing.
Unfortunately, in an effort to keep things anonymous, no. However, it is noted here.

Done

The bug survey will close this Sunday evening, 1/14/2024. If you haven't had a chance to complete it yet, please take a moment to do so.

Fellow owners… The 2024 bug survey starts today! The previous bug survey was hugely successful with over 1.5 million miles of Lucid driving represented. Many of the bugs on that old survey have been resolved, but some persist and there are some new ones. I would encourage all owners to take the new bug survey, the results of which we will be sending the Lucid software team for their consideration. Thank you!

Take the survey: 2024 Bug Survey Link

Results are viewable here: https://www.lucidupdates.com/results.html
Thank you so much for doing this! I love my car but there are so many little irritating things on it and I assumed it was just me who was experiencing them. Thank you for letting me know I am not alone.

I realize this is too late for the survey---and maybe belongs elsewhere, but I thought I'd put it out there and see if anyone else has the issue or a fix:

I exit the car with heated seat and heated steering wheel both turned on. When I return too the car the seat is still set to "on", but the wheel is off and needs to be restarted. Small deal, but I can't find any logic to this so I conclude it's a glitch

And no, let's not fix it by having BOTH turn off...I think both (and let's throw in Audio) should remain functioning the way I left them.

Is there a fix?

I realize this is too late for the survey---and maybe belongs elsewhere, but I thought I'd put it out there and see if anyone else has the issue or a fix:

I exit the car with heated seat and heated steering wheel both turned on. When I return too the car the seat is still set to "on", but the wheel is off and needs to be restarted. Small deal, but I can't find any logic to this so I conclude it's a glitch

And no, let's not fix it by having BOTH turn off...I think both (and let's throw in Audio) should remain functioning the way I left them.

Is there a fix?
I've been trying to track this one myself, especially when I exit the car for the evening. It does seem like it sometimes stays on and sometimes turn off. But my memory for small things is beyond awful, so I haven't been able to really know for sure on this. In my GT, the Audio is always exactly where I left it. I think the issue with the seat and wheel temp is that some people might want it to reset and some not. So that might be best as a configurable option sometime in the future.

Is there a fix?
Not quite the same issue but in a similar vein - I feel like the seat/wheel heaters remain on long after I've exited the car since they're toasty warm for me when I return, even overnight. Haven't messed with the app remote climate settings or anything. It's by far the most welcome bug I've experienced with the car so far, but I can't help but wonder the drain on the battery. Anyone else notice this? I've often wondered the same about why the light in my fridge is always on too.

Not quite the same issue but in a similar vein - I feel like the seat/wheel heaters remain on long after I've exited the car since they're toasty warm for me when I return, even overnight. Haven't messed with the app remote climate settings or anything. It's by far the most welcome bug I've experienced with the car so far, but I can't help but wonder the drain on the battery. Anyone else notice this? I've often wondered the same about why the light in my fridge is always on too.
Since the latest update, all the temperature settings - seat, wheel, and cabin air - seem to be the same in the morning as when I've exited the car at night.

Back