BUG 2024 Bug Survey!!!

I'm a female, black, and a lesbian! I'm the very definition of an underdog so Yes, I'm always rooting for the underdog! 😂 😂 😂

Android>Apple
Xbox X|S>PS5
Lucid>Tesla
West Coast>East Coast
AKA>Delta
Lol I agree with ALL of those except the apple one 🤣 and wait, you are WAY closer to the east coast than the west!

I am getting a blank page when went to the link? Anybody else?
1704748181962.png

Lol I agree with ALL of those except the apple one 🤣 and wait, you are WAY closer to the east coast than the west!
As someone who has used Apple products since the 80s, it’s still hard for me not to think of Apple as the underdog. I know in my head that’s no longer true. But it still feels true to me.

As someone who has used Apple products since the 80s, it’s still hard for me not to think of Apple as the underdog. I know in my head that’s no longer true. But it still feels true to me.
True, after all theres a reason "1984" was made! But now, Apple is the most popular choice. Most people do that for showing off, some do it because it simply works better.

Last edited:
Bought my first Mac (remember the Plus?) in 1986. At this point I'll have to be buried in the Apple ecosystem ....

West Coast baby! My retirement destination!

and wait, you are WAY closer to the east coast than the west!
that’s how she knows it’s worse!

Same, tbh. I remember crapping all over the first iPod because it was so much crappier than my diamond rio. Oops.

Same, tbh. I remember crapping all over the first iPod because it was so much crappier than my diamond rio. Oops.
It’s okay, I remember begging my parents for a zune HD when I was like 10… talk about disappointment.

It’s okay, I remember begging my parents for a overpriced, discontented, horrible, 250 dollar phone thats somehow a shitty mp3 player when I was like 10… talk about disappointment.
Fixed that sentence for you above!

That exterior design was cool though! I used to lust over those zunes in 2013 but I got a lime green(called yellow, its not) 7th gen iPod nano instead!

That was my first exposure to apple products apart from dropping my parent's old iphone 3gs down a staircase and disassembling it(don't ask)! And wow, was it brilliant. I still have those terrible 2013 pop hits on it!

I love the coast and would live in LA if I had the choice, but the job I am looking for is literally non existent in LA! I would have to go in NY therefore, and I'd rather not live in a place where 10 sqft homes are 3 million, or something like that; hence NJ!
If you think a diamond rio is better than an ipod, you are objectively wrong. 🤣

Done. Thanks.

Back