BUG Bug Survey

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you experiencing issues with Tidal?
The app. I wrote about it in the notes of the survey.

The app. I wrote about it in the notes of the survey.
The Tidal app is written by Tidal. I don't know if Lucid has much control over it. Are you on iOS? If so, have you tried the Tidal app on CarPlay instead?

The Tidal app is written by Tidal. I don't know if Lucid has much control over it. Are you on iOS? If so, have you tried the Tidal app on CarPlay instead?
My primary phone is Android. Played around with CarPlay via the work phone. It wasn't my thing (I'm not an Apple Gal) and Lucid's UI is stunning! Aesthetics are a big deal to me. I probably won't use Android Auto either.

Here are other bugs reported by owners taking the survey. I will include them in a future survey. I would appreciate any comments about these.
  • Setting remote climate takes multiple tries before activating
  • CarPlay button does not display on pilot panel.
  • Should not need to do multiple resets after new version. The system should do reset, do Bobby reset, and do another reset. That’s what i do after each release of you get weird behavior that goes away with reset circus
  • Car would not go into "gear". Bobby reset fixed.
  • Charging stops when the car goes back to sleep mode. When i open the app or go near the car, it wakes up and starts charging for 30 minutes and then charging stops when car goes to sleep mode. I have to open the app every 30 minutes for the charging to continue. Did all the tricks but nothing is solving this problem
  • When the frunk is closed there is a false warning sometimes that the frunk is open.
  • After using camera for any reason and the camera shuts off after hitting 17mph, the Home Screen pops up even though CarPlay was the screen before camera use.
  • Sometimes the car doesn’t think I’m paying attention even though I’m looking straight ahead. It may beep at me for quite awhile.
  • Similar to another bug already mentioned, if my key has unlocked the car but my wife gets in the drivers seat it doesn’t load her profile. It’s as if the facial recognition isn’t always working.
  • Climate interface touches are inconsistent, taking multiple taps on the heated seat icon to actually change the heat intensity.
  • sometimes it takes multiple taps on the fold mirrors button to make them fold.
  • Widely varying level2 charge rates when temperature is above 95 degrees. It appears to be an unstable thermal control loop that was introduced with an update in the late fall or winter.

and more:
  • While coming into garage of my home, the parking cameras take long time to turn on
  • "Watch the road" warning sign appears randomly and often even when driving facing the road. Having a hand at 11 position deters this warning.
  • I have disabled wireless CarPlay. When you connect the usb cable and remove it within seconds and try to reconnect, CarPlay doesn't turn on. None of the phone functions work after that. Only soft reset of car or restarting of phone works.
  • Trunk occasionally opens only partially when using fob, or sometimes just cracks open a bit. If it’s re-closed, it then re-opens normally. This does not happen from the trunk button on the Pilot Panel or phone app. Only the fob. Hasn’t happened (yet) with the frunk, which consistently opens fully.
  • A window screen will occasionally go up without my pulling on window control switch
  • When I touch the Homelink button, sometimes my list of garage doors shows up and sometimes a list of profiles shows up
  • The Tidal app in the car needs a overhaul. I emailed Lucid Customer Care my suggestions for fixes. I can email you my suggestions as well if you'd like.
  • AC vent -- windshield vent starts on turning on AC even though it's not selected - selecting and deselecting it, fixes it.
  • When I touch the Homelink button, sometimes my list of garage doors shows up and sometimes a list of profiles shows up

Keep the surveys coming folks! We are close to 500,000 miles represented. I’d like to have 1,000,000 miles represented by the survey so the sample size is big enough to have impact. I’d appreciate it if you come back to the thread and make a comment, like “done!”, bump it up and keep it fresh until we have enough results. This thread has been noticed by Lucid and they are awaiting the results. This is our chance to stop just complaining here on the forum and actually have an impact. We have nearly 400 registered owners here and less than 1/4 have completed the survey. Let’s do it!

Done! And thank you for compiling this list. @Bobby

I'll admit I have not yet done that. Seemed like there were always bigger fish to fry.

I'm willing to bet this is happening to everyone though.
Happens to me.

As requested, here’s my one bug: driver’s seat does not automatically adjust for my son, who has his own profile and only uses his phone. Nobody else or any fob is in the car .

As requested, here’s my one bug: driver’s seat does not automatically adjust for my son, who has his own profile and only uses his phone. Nobody else or any fob is in the car .
The whole profile system needs a revamp as far as I’m concerned!

Back