Bobby

Referral code: 82LNN7ZP
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
AGT, I Pace, DB9
Referral Code
82LNN7ZP
OWNERS: I am attempting to collect information about bugs still in the software. We've come a very long way but there are still some items to be addressed. Please take this survey to help the effort. Results will be forwarded to Lucid.

Link to Survey

OWNERS: I am attempting to collect information about bugs still in the software. We've come a very long way but there are still some items to be addressed. Please take this survey to help the effort. Results will be forwarded to Lucid.

Link to Survey
Can you add a "n/a" option for car play? For us that don't use iPhone. Otherwise it'll skew your answers.

Submitted too quickly. I remembered another bug that might have been worth adding. Closing the frunk electronically fails to do it completely and the yellow warning light is on.

Happened to me twice at least. The first time it resolved after multiple retires, the second time I needed to manually close (which I didn't know was a safe option except for this awesome forum of group knowledge).

Submitted too quickly. I remembered another bug that might have been worth adding. Closing the frunk electronically fails to do it completely and the yellow warning light is on.

Happened to me twice at least. The first time it resolved after multiple retires, the second time I needed to manually close (which I didn't know was a safe option except for this awesome forum of group knowledge).
I don’t think that’s a software bug, you may have a latch issue. I had both of mine replaced.

Done! Tidal, Tidal, Tidal.

Thanks for doing this !

What about aggressive lane assist?
Drive alert features? Mine scolds me when I am watching the road and I feel like it might be related to my glasses and glare?

Sorry I just thought of these things as I turned these features off as they were annoying. I actually turned them back on today just to see if things have improved.

Thanks for doing this !

What about aggressive lane assist?
Drive alert features? Mine scolds me when I am watching the road and I feel like it might be related to my glasses and glare?

Sorry I just thought of these things as I turned these features off as they were annoying. I actually turned them back on today just to see if things have improved.
I turned off both of those features long ago and the I am happier that way. However, these are not bugs. I think that these features are too aggressive and should be tweaked, but they are (unfortunately) working as designed.

Fellow owners, I am in the process of tabulating the results of the survey. I encourage any owners who have not yet done so to take the survey so we can have more data to send to Lucid. Currently, the survey represents 72 cars and 339,000 miles driven. It is completely anonymous and will help us drive forward the resolution of the most important bugs. I will publish the results in the near future… I'd like to get to at least 1,000,000 miles driven.

Fellow owners, I am in the process of tabulating the results of the survey. I encourage any owners who have not yet done so to take the survey so we can have more data to send to Lucid. Currently, the survey represents 72 cars and 339,000 miles driven. It is completely anonymous and will help us drive forward the resolution of the most important bugs. I will publish the results in the near future… I'd like to get to at least 1,000,000 miles driven.
Tidal, Tidal, Tidal!!!

Something I haven't seen listed: In car audio from the phone is very delayed.

I thought this was a Bluetooth thing, but it's not just that. Even over Carplay the audio is a second or so delayed.

Easiest to test this with a video playing on the phone. The audio won't be in sync.

When on a phone call, the other end will hear their voice echoing back to them. This happens because the audio delay cannot be compensated by the iPhone's noise and echo cancellation.

Something I haven't seen listed: In car audio from the phone is very delayed.

I thought this was a Bluetooth thing, but it's not just that. Even over Carplay the audio is a second or so delayed.

Easiest to test this with a video playing on the phone. The audio won't be in sync.

When on a phone call, the other end will hear their voice echoing back to them. This happens because the audio delay cannot be compensated by the iPhone's noise and echo cancellation.
Interesting. Did you report that the customer service?

Back