Plug Share and JD Power Survey

DJL

Verified Owner
I got this email day and was all excited to share my thoughts on my amazing Lucid.

Hello PlugShare User!

We have an exciting opportunity for you to share your experiences of owning or leasing your 2022 or 2023 electric vehicle. PlugShare is collaborating with J.D. Power, a global leader in consumer insights, advisory services and data and analytics, to help amplify your voice even further.

This is one of the best opportunities to share your opinions about your electric vehicle. Please let your voice be heard and click the link below to take this 10-minute survey.

Follow this link to the survey:

Unfortunately, when I entered the survey, ID's that the Lucid Air was my car, I was immediately told that I did not qualify to take the survey. Grrrrrr. A missed opportunately to tell the world what a great car the Lucid is. Sign!

Plug-in America sent out a survey on December 1st which did have LUCID as one of the cars you could review. There was a lot more on infrastructure and other EV topics also.

I got this email day and was all excited to share my thoughts on my amazing Lucid.

Hello PlugShare User!

We have an exciting opportunity for you to share your experiences of owning or leasing your 2022 or 2023 electric vehicle. PlugShare is collaborating with J.D. Power, a global leader in consumer insights, advisory services and data and analytics, to help amplify your voice even further.

This is one of the best opportunities to share your opinions about your electric vehicle. Please let your voice be heard and click the link below to take this 10-minute survey.

Follow this link to the survey:

Unfortunately, when I entered the survey, ID's that the Lucid Air was my car, I was immediately told that I did not qualify to take the survey. Grrrrrr. A missed opportunately to tell the world what a great car the Lucid is. Sign!
That seems highly suspect...

Reactions: DJL
Got an email today with this subject "PlugShare and J.D. Power want to hear about your EV ownership experience". Took the survey with no issues - Lucid was listed. Gave the car rave reviews on most things but did ding them on reliability because of 2 Turtle mode incidents in 6 months. After the first one Riviera Beach had the car for a month (not confident they found and fixed the problem) and the second was fixed with a valet card reboot. On trips I can't help wondering when the next one will occur.

I was annoyed at the incorrect form validation.

IMG_5887.png

Back