PlugShare solicitation, real or scam?

EVCar

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
GT
I received an email purportedly from PlugShare , which I copy below. Anyone else got it? Haven't clicked on their survey link yet.
Hello PlugShare User!
We'd like to invite you to participate in an exclusive research program that will use your opinions and experiences to improve tomorrow's electric vehicles. The program is called PlugInsights and it's brought to you by your friends at PlugShare.
Why you? Because you're part of the early-adopters with the vision to see the electric future. But there's still a long way to go: last year only 1.9% of vehicles sold in the US were electric. Our mission is to amplify the voice of anyone who drives -- or is considering driving -- a plug-in vehicle. We then bring your opinions and experiences to the places they're needed most: the ears of automakers, power utilities, regulators, and the rest of the plug-in vehicle industry.
Here's how it works: from time to time, we'll send you short, interesting surveys on different topics of importance to the EV community. The insights we collect will end up in important research papers, at industry conferences, and on the desks of key decision-makers all over the world.
So won't you add your voice?
Click below to get started with a short, 5-minute survey!
Follow this link to the Survey:

Take the Survey

As I recall, I received the same survey invitation a few months ago. I filled it out; I didn't see any indication it was a scam.

I haven't received this email but I may participate in the survey if they send one my way.

Back