Bobby

Referral code: 82LNN7ZP
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
AGT, I Pace, DB9
Referral Code
82LNN7ZP
Fellow owners… The 2024 bug survey starts today! The previous bug survey was hugely successful with over 1.5 million miles of Lucid driving represented. Many of the bugs on that old survey have been resolved, but some persist and there are some new ones. I would encourage all owners to take the new bug survey, the results of which we will be sending the Lucid software team for their consideration. Thank you!

Take the survey: 2024 Bug Survey Link

Results are viewable here: https://www.lucidupdates.com/results.html

Take the survey, folks. This is a great opportunity to be heard. Lucid will definitely be reading our results.

Fellow owners… The 2024 bug survey starts today! The previous bug survey was hugely successful with over 1.5 million miles of Lucid driving represented. Many of the bugs on that old survey have been resolved, but some persist and there are some new ones. I would encourage all owners to take the new bug survey, the results of which we will be sending the Lucid software team for their consideration. Thank you!

2024 Bug Survey Link
Thanks again for the unbelievable support from Bobby...but I still am not buying an iPhone!!!!!:)

2024 Bug Survey Link
Done. Thanks!

Thanks again for the unbelievable support from Bobby...but I still am not buying an iPhone!!!!!:)
Say it louder so the folks in the back can hear you! #TeamAndroid

Done, thanks for taking this on. Didn't get a message that the submission was successful; hopefully all responses were received.

Exactly. If it happened once ten months ago, then it's a no. If it happens once in a while, especially recently, then that's a yes.

Done, thanks for taking this on. Didn't get a message that the submission was successful; hopefully all responses were received.
I am receiving all of the submissions, and I have added a thank you page to make it more obvious that it was received.

You must love rooting for the underdog
I'm a female, black, and a lesbian! I'm the very definition of an underdog so Yes, I'm always rooting for the underdog! 😂 😂 😂

Android>Apple
Xbox X|S>PS5
Lucid>Tesla
West Coast>East Coast
AKA>Delta

Back