Website for OTA Updates, Software Features Wishlist, and Bugs!

Options are good but I suspect most people would want miles or %. The general public does not think in terms of kwh.
You're probably right. However, as we all know, the mileage remaining is not accurate at all. And using the percentage requires an extra step in calculating the true range remaining. That's why I was saying that Bobby's suggestion of having the remaining range calculated off of historical driving efficiency would be the best option. And I didn't used to think in terms of kilowatt hours either but I sure do now lol

You *can* disable it. Just log out of Alexa, or turn off hands free mode.

If you have CarPlay, it uses Siri instead (short press vs long press)
Excellent tip. I had forgotten that I was actually signed in. For the time being, I just turned off hands free and I think that will solve the problem. Thanks!

Based on my statistical analysis, there's a strong likelihood of a new update rolling out next week. 🤞

Based on my statistical analysis, there's a strong likelihood of a new update rolling out next week. 🤞
Since my mom was wrong about AA last week, I asked my dad this time. He said "I dont know, maybe the next generation?" UX 3.0 confirmed tomorrow!

1705016492388.png

73 days since the last meaningful update. Comeonnnn Lucid, throw us a bone!

73 days including the introduction of a completely new vehicle with mostly-new software.

73 days including the introduction of a completely new vehicle with mostly-new software.
And a major holiday season.

In the recall announcement today, Lucid indicated a software update would be made "by the middle of this month". I guess we'll see whether it only addresses this issue or is more substantial.

A software update will be made over-the-air by the middle of this month to identify and warn drivers if the component has failed, the EV maker said, adding that Lucid service centers will replace faulty HVCH parts.

It’s one thing to identify a component that’s already failed (I suspect the driver might already know when their windshield fails to defrost), but it’s another thing to let the driver know if the defroster component in their car is one of a batch that’s likely to fail.

It has been 19 days since .47 and 28 days since .43. I posted on another thread that Lucid has not issued any updates the last two years the last week of december or first week of january. So my guess is between jan 8th to the 19th for the next update.
I hope this is still correct.

Yay!! 2.1.50 is out in last day of my statistical analysis range!!! Go math!

Back