FEATURE 2024 Wishlist Survey

The ability to view the rear camera at any speed would be nice. The view out of the rear windshield is just a bit limited.

Where is that a stated feature?
It has been stated that it is under development for a very long time. Current website: “Our fastest home charging station is capable of charging up to 80 miles of range per hour. . . WiFi-enabled for over-the-air updates and hardware-ready for bi-directional charging (additional equipment needed for bi-directional charging currently under development).” And other promotional materials since 2021 have promised vehicle to home charging. Perhaps it belongs on a wishlist?

It has been stated that it is under development for a very long time. Current website: “Our fastest home charging station is capable of charging up to 80 miles of range per hour. . . WiFi-enabled for over-the-air updates and hardware-ready for bi-directional charging (additional equipment needed for bi-directional charging currently under development).” And other promotional materials since 2021 have promised vehicle to home charging. Perhaps it belongs on a wishlist?
Maybe someday.

I spoke just the other day with a key management person who told me it is still in process and is being worked on. Obviously there are lots of competing priorities but I am hopeful it will happen.

Back