Referral code: 82LNN7ZP
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cars
AGT, DB9
Referral Code
82LNN7ZP
I am conducting a survey to determine the frequency of HV battery replacement. I'd like to zero in on model, date of manufacture, etc. I would appreciate that all members take this survey, even if you have not needed a battery replacement so we can get an idea of frequency amongst our members. Thanks!

Survey Link

how do you know the date of the month it was mfg? asking for a friend...

how do you know the date of the month it was mfg? asking for a friend...
Sticker on driver's door jamb, forward area. It does not show date though, only month and year.

Just seeing this now. Mine was replaced. No time now. I'll do the survey later.

could you share the results here @Bobby
I’m happy to but the sample size is quite small. Can’t draw any conclusions from it as to the percentage of battery replacements.

I answered 'Yes' but my battery was out to replace the recalled contactor that had not yet failed. I believe they replaced the entire battery assembly, not just the contactor but I'm not sure.

Bobby,

I haven't filled out your survey yet, but I will. I am wondering what your experience is with the Wunderbox as well. I start experiencing problem with my AGT about 3 days after delivery (Oct 2022). The car will charge with DCFC but won't with L2. Lucid sent out a mobile-tech to my house. He told me I have to upgrade my NEMA-14-50 receptacles with Hubble. I did that, but the problem persisted. I returned my AGT to the AZ Service Center less than 2 weeks after they delivered the car. Lucid had to fly two techs from CA to replaced the Wunderbox and the battery. It took 2 weeks to do the repairs.

Recently, in various Lucid meet-ups, I encounter 3 other owners who also had their batteries/Wunderbox replaced. I am wondering of the problems are related. I don't have proof they are related or Lucid did the replacement out of convenience.

I will fill out your survey.

Done.
Power module replaced Feb 2024, HV battery replaced Mar 2024

I'm happy to submit my sample, but I first need clarification as to what the date of manufacture is. Normally I thought it was a month & year, but to me this looks more like the day of the year followed by the year. So perhaps the 51st day of 2023? I'm open to other suggestions for dates. Not enough placeholders to be May 5, 2023.
IMG_4182 2.webp

I'm happy to submit my sample, but I first need clarification as to what the date of manufacture is. Normally I thought it was a month & year, but to me this looks more like the day of the year followed by the year. So perhaps the 51st day of 2023? I'm open to other suggestions for dates. Not enough placeholders to be May 5, 2023.
View attachment 21791
That number may indicate the week, like tires. The problem with this survey is the very small sample size compared to the overall ownership. As you know, folks that have issues are overrepresented on forums such as this.

That number may indicate the week, like tires. The problem with this survey is the very small sample size compared to the overall ownership. As you know, folks that have issues are overrepresented on forums such as this.
Bobby, I’d agree, but the 51st week of 23 would mean a manufacturing date well after my car was delivered. I know Lucid was trying to push out cars faster, but this would represent a breakthrough in car manufacturing. ;)

I think the 51st day of 23 makes more sense.

Bobby, I’d agree, but the 51st week of 23 would mean a manufacturing date well after my car was delivered. I know Lucid was trying to push out cars faster, but this would represent a breakthrough in car manufacturing. ;)

I think the 51st day of 23 makes more sense.
It does make more sense but I have never seen that done although I have seen the week thing done on more than tires.

Back