Survey Regarding Bugs

My HERE maps no longer shows traffic data (yep I've it turned on, I even tried toggling it off and on). Anyone else seeing this? No traffic data when the map is open or when I've navigation set.
Have you tried a logo reset?

My HERE maps no longer shows traffic data (yep I've it turned on, I even tried toggling it off and on). Anyone else seeing this? No traffic data when the map is open or when I've navigation set.
My traffic update is good and consistent. I would like a notification that the traffic is causing the rerouting on the nav.

If CarPlay is displaying the wrong song/artist isn't that just the fault of CarPlay/YouTube music?
I've just recently started experiencing something similar with the wrong song/artist in the center cockpit panel display, but it is not related to CarPlay. When listening to Alexa music (not in CarPlay), it starts off working fine, but randomly after a period of time the song/artist in the center cockpit panel display stops reflecting the current song. The display is still there but it shows a previous song, and it no longer changes when the song changes. If I change the right cockpit panel display to show music, and then switch back to navigation, the center cockpit panel display starts showing the correct song again. This center panel freeze-up will randomly occur again after a few songs are played.

I've just recently started experiencing something similar with the wrong song/artist in the center cockpit panel display, but it is not related to CarPlay. When listening to Alexa music (not in CarPlay), it starts off working fine, but randomly after a period of time the song/artist in the center cockpit panel display stops reflecting the current song. The display is still there but it shows a previous song, and it no longer changes when the song changes. If I change the right cockpit panel display to show music, and then switch back to navigation, the center cockpit panel display starts showing the correct song again. This center panel freeze-up will randomly occur again after a few songs are played.
Thanks for sharing, @ken43. I just sent you a direct message.

Back