Picked up our new Air Touring today

jake241983

Verified Owner
My wife and I picked up our new Air Touring at the Oak Brook studio earlier. I was in Chicago a few weeks ago for work and test drove one and knew I had to have one. 2024 Lucid Air Touring in fathom blue with Tahoe interior.

1000009810.jpg

Not a great pic, but I took this in the parking lot at the Oak Brook studio right after we picked it up this afternoon. We mostly took US highways back home to Indianapolis to enjoy the drive and completely forgot to get good pics.

We have a fathom blue Pure. The color has grown more and more on me. I really liked it at first. I love it now! Enjoy the drive and congrats!

That really shows off the color nicely.

My wife and I picked up our new Air Touring at the Oak Brook studio earlier. I was in Chicago a few weeks ago for work and test drove one and knew I had to have one. 2024 Lucid Air Touring in fathom blue with Tahoe interior.

View attachment 19742

Not a great pic, but I took this in the parking lot at the Oak Brook studio right after we picked it up this afternoon. We mostly took US highways back home to Indianapolis to enjoy the drive and completely forgot to get good pics.
Stunning color choice! Congratulations!
They really should call it a chameleon blue... :)

Back