Website says GT coming in Q12024

steveairgt

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
83YOVHQD
This seems strange that the website says GT is coming in 2024. I wonder if it’s the same GT as now.

As someone who owns a GT as of 8 months ago, this is confusing. I know they have many on their lots in AZ already built.

Instead of say coming in Q12024, they should redirect you to an existing inventory page.

See screenshot.

Attachments

• IMG_0447.png
    IMG_0447.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 70
This seems strange that the website says GT is coming in 2024. I wonder if it’s the same GT as now.

As someone who owns a GT as of 8 months ago, this is confusing. I know they have many on their lots in AZ already built.

Instead of say coming in Q12024, they should redirect you to an existing inventory page.

See screenshot.
The web site changes almost weekly. They may indeed make this change eventually.

My guess is the web team was given no head's up about these price changes, and thus had very little time to plan.

I just checked, and you only get this screen if you specifically go to the configurator. If you go to the Touring or GT page, it redirects to the current inventory. So I actually think the site is doing the right thing here. Maybe they could add an extra link to inventory there, but otherwise, it's actually pretty good at sending you to available cars as a site overall.

I just checked, and you only get this screen if you specifically go to the configurator. If you go to the Touring or GT page, it redirects to the current inventory. So I actually think the site is doing the right thing here. Maybe they could add an extra link to inventory there, but otherwise, it's actually pretty good at sending you to available cars as a site overall.
Was going to comment the same thing. There is current inventory available for those interested.

As a former software QA engineer, this needs a lot of work. Many selections don'r work.
For example if you go to the website, then click on the three lines (also known as the hamburger), then click on Lucid Air, then Grand Touring, then Buy, you get ".... no matches ..."
Eveen if I select "any miles", it shows no cars available.

Same thing happens if I go to the Turing page.

This will really turn away potential buyers unless fixded soon.

It shouldn't be this difficuilt to locate the correct page to view inventory and to know that GTs are available.

As a former software QA engineer, this needs a lot of work. Many selections don'r work.
For example if you go to the website, then click on the three lines (also known as the hamburger), then click on Lucid Air, then Grand Touring, then Buy, you get ".... no matches ..."
Eveen if I select "any miles", it shows no cars available.

Same thing happens if I go to the Turing page.

This will really turn away potential buyers unless fixded soon.

It shouldn't be this difficuilt to locate the correct page to view inventory and to know that GTs are available.

Like I said, the web team probably found about this when we did.

I suspect it will be corrected soon. The site is constantly being updated.

The problem seems to be that it defaults to Pure even though you chose GT or T. There are no Pure cars in inventory. Thus, the "no results."

Clearly a bug they will need to fix.

It also seems to be zip code specific, which is interesting. If they have a car sitting at a nearby studio, they list it as immediate availability. Other cars (presumably sitting in AZ) will show available in 2 weeks.

After playing some more, I see that if I changed the zip to an AZ (85003) zip, I now see a couple GTs.

Even with my zip in Atlanta, Georgia with "Any Miles" set I should see the GTs. Do they not want to ship these?

I also see many cars (of all types) if I set the zip to 33401 (west palm beach).

They didn't think this through. If you are not near an SC, you won't see available cars it seems.

Back