‘22 New Inventory Deals: $110k GT’s, 0% interest

I could probably get a lightly used GT for 40,000 less than what I paid when I bought new , but don’t let that detract from the utter joy I get from driving my car on a daily basis. These kinds of price shifts and special deals happen all the time; don’t let it drive you bonkers.
I thought of going used but if I'm spending 100k on a car, I want a brand new one and be the first owner!

Concerned that lucid has more cars in inventory than they have sold. They have produced far more than they have sold for every quarter they have been in business. I just sold my Air AGT with 4900 Mikes for 94k with two sets of wheels. A huge loss from the 146k I paid a year ago.
Let not forget the inventory that’s mentioned are not all for the US. Many are being shipped overseas. They are only currently manufactured in the US.

Yeah, I was going to say, after your delivery, that with everything in life, there are little hiccups. As you can tell by the forum, there are issues with the Air that we as owners share with other owners as well as solutions. Don't let minor blemishes spoil your appreciation of the best EV car available today. Shout out to Bobby and the mods who make this possible.

Install a 220 charger in your garage and your interactions with EA will mainly be on trips. Or accept, like me (who always picks the slowest line) that patience is a virtue 😉

We had a home charger for many years, but I just wanted to mention how terrible (at least here in Vegas) the charging (non-Tesla) is. Today I went to test the DCFC again and this time I could finally do it… after 3 tries. The first site had 50% of its chargers out and 3 available were occupied. Figured I’ll go somewhere else.
The second site had 3 chargers available with another 2 being out. I plugged in and the first one didn’t work - was getting authentication error. Moved to a different charger and that one worked. 1 guy was having issues charging his Polestar - the car was plugged in and everything seemed to be working, but nothing was happening charge-wise. Then a beautiful R1S pulled in and… same issue as mine the first time I tried charging: authentication error (mind you, all these stations are considered available according to the EA app). So I left my spot to let him charge. There were already 3 others cars (2 Polestars and 1 MachE, I think) waiting.
I guess we all know that state of non-Tesla charging affairs, but that’s just sad. Also, the first location I’ve visited (near Target at Grand Canyon) had the same issues about a year ago when I’ve got my BMW iX and went there to test fast charging. So nothing got fixed for 1 year, which is crazy.

We had a home charger for many years, but I just wanted to mention how terrible (at least here in Vegas) the charging (non-Tesla) is. Today I went to test the DCFC again and this time I could finally do it… after 3 tries. The first site had 50% of its chargers out and 3 available were occupied. Figured I’ll go somewhere else.
The second site had 3 chargers available with another 2 being out. I plugged in and the first one didn’t work - was getting authentication error. Moved to a different charger and that one worked. 1 guy was having issues charging his Polestar - the car was plugged in and everything seemed to be working, but nothing was happening charge-wise. Then a beautiful R1S pulled in and… same issue as mine the first time I tried charging: authentication error (mind you, all these stations are considered available according to the EA app). So I left my spot to let him charge. There were already 3 others cars (2 Polestars and 1 MachE, I think) waiting.
I guess we all know that state of non-Tesla charging affairs, but that’s just sad. Also, the first location I’ve visited (near Target at Grand Canyon) had the same issues about a year ago when I’ve got my BMW iX and went there to test fast charging. So nothing got fixed for 1 year, which is crazy.
Just charged twice back to back days at the Premium Outlet location like @GMan suggested. All 6 chargers working, speed are fine because they are always full and sharing power.

Charging now at the Sam’s Club in North Las Vegas. One other car was here when I got here (a Mustang). No others here now. Pulled 155 from a 350, which is good enough.

They just replaced all these chargers, so don’t believe the earlier reviews of this location.

Attachments

• IMG_3299.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 82
Charging now at the Sam’s Club in North Las Vegas. One other car was here when I got here (a Mustang). No others here now. Pulled 155 from a 350, which is good enough.

They just replaced all these chargers, so don’t believe the earlier reviews of this location.
Seems about right according to the charging curve... and is that a 15 pro?

EA should be ashamed, VW should be punished again. I'm never buying a car made by the VW group for a start. If this is the state of their charging network, imagine how bad their EV cars are!

EA should be ashamed, VW should be punished again. I'm never buying a car made by the VW group for a start. If this is the state of their charging network, imagine how bad their EV cars are!
Last week I charged at my local EA spot and I noticed an ID.4‘s driver was having a very animated phone conversation with someone. It turns out he was unable to disconnect from the EA charger. Ironic.

I tried to help him, but we couldn’t locate the emergency disconnect cable and his abbreviated manual was of little help. I was pressed for time and he was grateful, but he told me the service department was going to call him back. I told him to Google it which would be probably be faster than the callback.

Just charged twice back to back days at the Premium Outlet location like @GMan suggested. All 6 chargers working, speed are fine because they are always full and sharing power.
I cruised by these at 7:00 AM this morning and all were busy with 8 cars waiting. That is not on EA since all are working but just shows the need for more infrastructure. I left because I drive an Lucid and had plenty of range to get to Kingman. I was hoping for a bit faster charge at these.

Went in yesterday to try and take advantage of this deal, and it apparently ended on Friday.

I'm told my soon to be 110K AGT rolled off the assembly line on October 12, 2022.

I see lots of cars in the Grand Touring delivery thread with dates pretty close to that. Any specific comments about cars built in that neighborhood, things that don't necessarily appear in a checklist, would be appreciated.

Exciting day today … 😎

IMG_8536.jpeg

Took it straight for PPF, to keep that Zenith Red shiny.

I'm told my soon to be 110K AGT rolled off the assembly line on October 12, 2022.

I see lots of cars in the Grand Touring delivery thread with dates pretty close to that. Any specific comments about cars built in that neighborhood, things that don't necessarily appear in a checklist, would be appreciated.
My vin is late sept. Also have the same concern/question. My test drive AGT had an earlier sept vin and has some panel gap issues.

Black One is May 22 and had minor alignment issues with one rear door frame, easily fixed under warranty.

Red One is Oct 22 and had no alignment or panel gap issues that I could see. There were some light scratches on the ‘blade’ at the front of the car, so that will be replaced idc. Otherwise it was in perfect shape.

Back