Pulled the Trigger on Feb. 29th. ETA approx. 2 ~ 5 months.

on your dying bed:

" I wish I did not buy the car of my dreams."

I might be wrong, but i believe the fathom blue was introduced to Touring for 2024 MY.
Actually, it was first released in 2023 as a Pure exclusive color!
Lol… I was swamped with work for the past few days… Didn’t expect my i5 BMW thought would stir a pot here.
I apologize to you all as it wasn’t my intention to compete/down-put one brand/car from another.
  • Most likely I’ll stick with ~5 months wait for Lucid AT as my Audi S5 is still going strong without any issues
    • My 'original' choice was the Audi e-tron A6 for the past 3 years... Believe me I also know 1 or 2 things about waiting
  • I just liked what I saw, read, and viewed in the BMW i5 M60 while I was cross-shopping for the past few months.
    • All cars are compromised to some degree…
    • From my point of view and the list of things i prioritize… the range and other ‘controversial’ things in i5 weren't an absolute deal breaker..at least for me.
    • “Look” is subjective… personally i felt the new i5 design was much ‘subtle’ than i7… or iX
    • I’d pick the interior design / UI of Lucid over BMW on any day…
Can’t imagine what I might have done in this forum if I mentioned MB-EQS.EQE… lol
And just for the record... no… I have never considered MB EQ series whatsoever. ;)
Oh, now I feel very sorry for you. Those A6 Etron concepts were beautiful and had promising specs... except the production versions are nowhere to be seen. I agree with you on all your comparisons between the i5 and the Lucid, especially in terms of UI. If you mentioned the EQ, I'm pretty sure you would have to be carried out of the forum in a stretcher 🤣

Yes! Fathom blue + Glass Canopy Black Stealth was a love at first sight... the moment I entered the San Diego Lucid Store :)
It's a beautiful combo, and you will not regret it (along with the car itself)!
I really do hope that this "The new solo tier will include Dolby Atmos, HiRes FLAC and lossless audio for over 100 million songs. " is true.
Engadget
Yes, it's true. To my knowledge, its pretty much just the previous best Tidal plan but with a reduced price. Dolby Atmos and hi-res music in the Air is almost a must have with SSP, so I highly recommend you get that.

Back