Air Touring - Prospective Owner

northernstar

Cars
Lucid Air GT
Referral Code
X1Z1QZTQ
Hello.

I recently test-drove and discussed all the details about Air Touring in San Diego, CA store.
I'm hoping to pull the trigger within the next 2 weeks. (Loan > Lease contemplation at the moment)

Current Design
  • Air Touring
  • Fathom Blue Metallic
  • Glass Canopy
  • Stealth
  • 20" Aero Lite
  • Mojave PurLuxe
  • DreamDrive Pro
  • Surreal Sound Pro
  • 20-way power + ventilation + massage
  • comfort & convenience pkg
  • UE & Nav
Trying to take advantage of 2K Conquest Credit (owns Audi) + $1k Home Charging Credit + and referral(?) 1K at the moment.
The driving experience was surreal, and no longer considering BMW i5 M60.
Been watching most of the Lucid Motor Youtube channel videos and learning A-Z about the car.

If you don't need the extra range or power of a GT this is arguably the perfect spec, although the Touring certainly isn't missing much in either category. The Air as a package really is miles ahead of its current competitors. That color combo will look amazing, too! Best of luck to you and congratulations if you decide to move forward!

If you don't need the extra range or power of a GT this is arguably the perfect spec, although the Touring certainly isn't missing much in either category. The Air as a package really is miles ahead of its current competitors. That color combo will look amazing, too! Best of luck to you and congratulations if you decide to move forward!
Agree, Touring is the sweet spot.

Great choices!

Hello.

I recently test-drove and discussed all the details about Air Touring in San Diego, CA store.
I'm hoping to pull the trigger within the next 2 weeks. (Loan > Lease contemplation at the moment)

Current Design
  • Air Touring
  • Fathom Blue Metallic
  • Glass Canopy
  • Stealth
  • 20" Aero Lite
  • Mojave PurLuxe
  • DreamDrive Pro
  • Surreal Sound Pro
  • UE & Nav
Trying to take advantage of 2K Conquest Credit (owns Audi) + $1k Home Charging Credit + and referral(?) 1K at the moment.
Been watching most of the Lucid Motor Youtube channel videos and learning A-Z about the car.
I was in the UTC showroom the other day and the Fathom Blue and Stealth is an incredible combo. I have a touring QG and Stealth and probably would have gone with your color combo if available.

I look forward to seeing you around San Diego!

I was in the UTC showroom the other day and the Fathom Blue and Stealth is an incredible combo. I have a touring QG and Stealth and probably would have gone with your color combo if available.

Same here. The FB wasn't available when I got mine.

I originally went with a silver + chrome glass canopy without seeing the model, but yeah, seeing the fathom blue + stealth at the UTC completely changed my mind. :)
1709096243786.png
1709096279111.png
1709096301758.png

LQ Videoclip link attached.

I'd totally go with GT... but realistically, I think even touring would be an overkill for me.
Knowing what I know about the Southern California parking freeway situation...
I can't wait to take the A-T to all the fantastic winding mountain roads soon!

I'd totally go with GT... but realistically, I think even touring would be an overkill for me.
With my Touring there's nothing I enjoy more than blasting up a twisty canyon road. You will not be disappointed.

I must say that is perfect color combo FB in Stealth!
That was not possible when I bought my GT QG with Platinum appearance
Car is a truly great ride

Hello.

Current Design
  • Air Touring
  • Fathom Blue Metallic
  • Glass Canopy
  • Stealth
  • 20" Aero Lite
  • Mojave PurLuxe
  • DreamDrive Pro
  • Surreal Sound Pro
  • UE & Nav
I stopped at Fathom Blue w/stealth & the glass canopy. 😍🥰

Don't "walk".... RUN! Congratulations!!

I love the range with the GT as we use it as our trip car. In fact, going up to Pismo this weekend. Looking forward to another Lucid San Diego owner! You will definitely meet Frank, our superb mobile service guy. Join our Discord group and our meet-ups. It’s a great community.

I love the range with the GT as we use it as our trip car...
Same here, we took our GT out today for a roundtrip that would've been challenging in our other EV. A lovely drive on a beautiful day.

I love the range with the GT as we use it as our trip car. In fact, going up to Pismo this weekend.
Damn! It would've been nice to finally meet you, but we're heading to Shaver Lake for the weekend. Maybe next time, if we ever make it back from the blizzard that awaits us...

Damn! It would've been nice to finally meet you, but we're heading to Shaver Lake for the weekend. Maybe next time, if we ever make it back from the blizzard that awaits us...
Let me know if you make it down to SD and I’ll tell you when we head to the central coast again. We have some friends from the Bay Area and we sometimes meet in-between.

haha I’m coming back from north Tahoe tomorrow. Good luck

I love the range with the GT as we use it as our trip car. In fact, going up to Pismo this weekend. Looking forward to another Lucid San Diego owner! You will definitely meet Frank, our superb mobile service guy. Join our Discord group and our meet-ups. It’s a great community.
Thank you. Sorted out all the Q&A and other preps with the Lucid store advisor. Pulling the trigger very soon!

Back