Just picked up Air Touring in Fathom Blue Stealth

johnnygadget

Verified Owner
Cars
2024 Lucid Air Touring
Referral Code
6L01FPSR
Just picked up my new Lucid Air Touring in Fathom Blue Stealth with glass roof from King of Prussia location. Looks fantastic. Got it loaded with every option on an unreal 18 month lease that was too good to pass up.
  • Air Touring
  • Fathom Blue
  • Stealth with Glass Canopy (this color looks great in stealth as I do not like the 2 tone look of platinum)
  • 20" Aero Lite Stealth wheels
  • Mojave Interior
  • 20 Way Heated/Cooled Massage Seats
  • Dream Drive Premium--(As a Tesla FSD owner for years, it was not worth the extra $$ on an 18 month lease to basically get adaptive cruise with lane centering and a promise to add more later)
  • Surreal Sound Pro
  • Comfort & Convenience Package

As a Tesla owner for 8 years , I finally get a bit of luxury. Lucid's tech/feature set will come around soon enough, but WOW, what a sweet ride!!!

A few questions:
  • How/When will I get my $1000 charging credit? Is it a code that I use on the Lucid accessory page?
  • When will I get a referral code?
  • Is there any real possibility of adding Dashcam/Sentry mode using the onboard cameras & USB drive?

Attachments

• IMG_3187.JPG
    IMG_3187.JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_3186.JPG
    IMG_3186.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 153
  • Is there any real possibility of adding Dashcam/Sentry mode using the onboard cameras & USB drive?
The referral code is probably already in your app. Look for the gift box icon in the upper right or click on the menu icon (3 lines) in the upper left.

Pure speculation, but I think dashcam is likely since everything needed is in the car. Sentry mode is unlikely due to power draw but that is just a guess on my part.

The referral code is probably already in your app. Look for the gift box icon in the upper right or click on the menu icon (3 lines) in the upper left.

Pure speculation, but I think dashcam is likely since everything needed is in the car. Sentry mode is unlikely due to power draw but that is just a guess on my part.
I would guess both are likely; just a matter of when. I don’t think the power draw will be too much of an issue.

Thanks! No code there yet, but that may be to the fact that I picked it up on a Sat??

Just picked up my new Lucid Air Touring in Fathom Blue Stealth with glass roof from King of Prussia location. Looks fantastic. Got it loaded with every option on an unreal 18 month lease that was too good to pass up.
  • Air Touring
  • Fathom Blue
  • Stealth with Glass Canopy (this color looks great in stealth as I do not like the 2 tone look of platinum)
  • Mojave Interior
  • Dream Drive Premium--(As a Tesla FSD owner for years, it was not worth the extra $$ on an 18 month lease to basically get adaptive cruise with lane centering and a promise to add more later)
  • Surreal Sound Pro

As a Tesla owner for 8 years , I finally get a bit of luxury. Lucid's tech/feature set will come around soon enough, but WOW, what a sweet ride!!!

A few questions:
  • How/When will I get my $1000 charging credit? Is it a code that I use on the Lucid accessory page?

The code for the charging credit is your VIN, though your delivery advisor needs to activate it. you will get an email once its ready to be used. enjoy the ride! Fathom
Blue is totally outstanding!

I
  • Air Touring
  • Fathom Blue
  • Mojave Interior
  • Surreal Sound Pro

A few questions:
  • Is there any real possibility of adding Dashcam/Sentry mode using the onboard cameras & USB drivi
I think, I've seen your car yesterday,
It looks great

Back