(Purchased) Last Min Changes, Pick-up experience, Initial driving/quality thoughts

EA Free was definitely a part of the March 2024 promotion...helped me pull the trigger
Oh that’s great. March 2024 promotion also came with $1k credit for lucid store… 80 amp charger at $200 (after $1k discount)… Can’t get any better than this. Lol

I actually ordered the Tux version initially, but ‘returned’ it when I saw how it looked. It’s not my preference aesthetically. Tux has an interesting return policy on these. Rather than physically returning it, they ask you to cut it in two and send them pix of the severed liner. They then promptly credit you for the ‘return’. For them this is apparently cheaper than paying the return shipping costs.

When 3D releases their version, I’ll probably swap the Amazon piece out.
OMG I KNOW. I almost screamed at them through the phone for filling up landfills with their junk lol.

I made them take back the first ones, and wouldn't let them get away with it. They wouldn't let me do that for a second product, though, and made me slice it in half. I felt like a madman, lol

EA Free was definitely a part of the March 2024 promotion...helped me pull the trigger
I *think* it was one or the other ($1000 for charger or free EA) but don't quote me on that, as I very well may be wrong!

OMG I KNOW. I almost screamed at them through the phone for filling up landfills with their junk lol.

I made them take back the first ones, and wouldn't let them get away with it. They wouldn't let me do that for a second product, though, and made me slice it in half. I felt like a madman, lol
It doesn't fill up Canadian landfills, just the U.S. landfills. An absolutely amazing waste of material & resources. I've never seen anything like that. I wonder if the same policy exists in Canada since I assume shipping costs would be much less within Canada.

It doesn't fill up Canadian landfills, just the U.S. landfills. An absolutely amazing waste of material & resources. I've never seen anything like that. I wonder if the same policy exists in Canada since I assume shipping costs would be much less within Canada.

Honestly, it took everything within me not to Photoshop it 'sliced' and then resell it, but I didn't literally want to steal.

Honestly, it took everything within me not to Photoshop it 'sliced' and then resell it, but I didn't literally want to steal.
My wife suggested photoshopping the mat to look like it was sliced in two! Oh, just realized yours was the same idea. ;)

Back