Air Pure AWD...No More Coming in 2024

Probably worth nothing honestly, similar to how FSD is(even though DDP involves actual hardware). Case in point: Noobzillas air sold for 63k despite being fully loaded!
FSD does have $2-3k in value on their used cars. But it also packs a lot of features into it some work well some don’t. But Obviously nothing like the $12k they ask for. Even though DDP is way less capable, I would expect DDP to have a little value solely based on the fact that DD cars don’t have basic lane keeping at all.

Probably worth nothing honestly, similar to how FSD is(even though DDP involves actual hardware). Case in point: Noobzillas air sold for 63k despite being fully loaded!
If noob sold for 63k, this one is probably worth close to that since the mileage is so low.

$82K for an entry level car is a difficult pill to swallow for certain demographic.
My wife is an excellent example of those who prefer rwd luxury car. She drives only in the SF bay area and she has no need for awd. She knows the torque steer effect because we had fwd camry for 14 years.

If the do not offer the Pure in AWD this is a marketing mistake that will hurt sales. The entry level AWD car will be the Touring and considerably more expensive.The higher the price, the lower the volume. Most people living in the northern half of the US want an AWD car that they can use in the snow. Lucid will lose a lot of sales to these people who do not want a higher priced car.
As someone who owns pure awd 2023 model, I think pure rwd is fine and those who want awd can buy touring. The volume of sapphire will be so low that I think it is just a performance statement. GT has fantastic performance.

If noob sold for 63k, this one is probably worth close to that since the mileage is so low.
MSRP (according to the window sticker) was $86K + upgrdes = $102K. But I don't think this is the price that he paid for it. It doesn't include EV credit (which was valid in 2023 for Air Pure), probably there were Air or Pro credits. So, my guess that the real cost was about $73-$76K (as it costs now, starting with the same MSRP). So, when he sell it it wouldn't be a great loss like in case of those GT or AT with 58% depreciation loss.

MSRP (according to the window sticker) was $86K + upgrdes = $102K. But I don't think this is the price that he paid for it. It doesn't include EV credit (which was valid in 2023 for Air Pure), probably there were Air or Pro credits. So, my guess that the real cost was about $73-$76K (as it costs now, starting with the same MSRP). So, when he sell it it wouldn't be a great loss like in case of those GT or AT with 58% depreciation loss.
He was one of the original Pure deliveries in ‘22. This was prior to all of the credits and incentives they introduced later in ‘23.

Back