My order experience

My DA up there, Hewitt, was beyond great. All my emails were answered within a day. And he made sure my delivery was wonderful. But that was almost a year ago, so it sounds like things aren't as smooth as they were.

Hewitt is the one that just refuses to respond.
Very strange. I thought he was the best guy ever - for any product I've bought. But I will say that if I texted CS a year ago, I'd get a response pretty quickly within an hour. I texted this Monday morning, and got an automated response that they would get in touch in 24-48 hours, which I didn't get, so I called Wednesday morning. I think all the people working up there are busier and maybe a little less focused on individuals.

Very strange. I thought he was the best guy ever - for any product I've bought. But I will say that if I texted CS a year ago, I'd get a response pretty quickly within an hour. I texted this Monday morning, and got an automated response that they would get in touch in 24-48 hours, which I didn't get, so I called Wednesday morning. I think all the people working up there are busier and maybe a little less focused on individuals.
I hope they’re busier because of all the sales that are happening. 😁 🤞🏼

Back