DE Number
Referral Code
R0YBCKIJ
Available at the Lucid store.

Already ordered mine!

Already ordered mine!
Samesies! I like how we had to enter our vin

Glad this has finally arrived. Such a cool feature.

This should be a free item to all original Lucid owners.
I think you are being sarcastic… But if you are not… why do you think that? I actually think the price of the cable is remarkably low… I ordered it immediately.

The picture of the cable seems to show 2 high-voltage DC pin connector at one end and J-1772 at the other. At least, 2 ends don't look the same: one big, one small with different shapes.

The picture of the cable seems to show 2 high-voltage DC pin connector at one end and J-1772 at the other. At least, 2 ends don't look the same: one big, one small with different shapes.
You have to plug this cable into the charging cable that came with your Lucid. The other end does not plug directly into the other car. (It would be too short to do that, anyway.)

One end plugs into the J1772 on your Lucid, the other plugs into your mobile cable. The mobile cable then plugs into the car being charged.

One end plugs into the J1772 on your Lucid, the other plugs into your mobile cable. The mobile cable then plugs into the car being charged.
I’m excited to try it!

Already ordered mine!
Great, I’ll now follow your car when my battery is nearly depleted!

wow nice. I bought one.

Hey guys, I only charge $1 per minute of charging when you get stuck. :)

Back