RangeXchange V2V charging video

Peegh

If you're interested in how the V2V charging work, take a look at this video of the Lucid Air charging a Tesla Model X.

You can see what shows on the display, how the LEDs look on the charge port as well as the difference between the original mobile charger and the V2V charger.

I used the J1772 to NACS adapter that come with Tesla vehicles to connect to the Tesla.

Let me know if you have any questions I can answer!

Thanks, I was wondering why they sent a whole new charging cable.

If you're interested in how the V2V charging work, take a look at this video of the Lucid Air charging a Tesla Model X.

You can see what shows on the display, how the LEDs look on the charge port as well as the difference between the original mobile charger and the V2V charger.

I used the J1772 to NACS adapter that come with Tesla vehicles to connect to the Tesla.

Let me know if you have any questions I can answer!

I need to get myself that RangeXchange! I also learned the Lucid interior is much nicer... thanks for sharing.

Thanks, I was wondering why they sent a whole new charging cable.
As he said in the video, some of the older ones were not compatible with this function. So, they replaced the entire thing. I imagine newer ones that come with cars will be compatible from the beginning.

As he said in the video, some of the older ones were not compatible with this function. So, they replaced the entire thing. I imagine newer ones that come with cars will be compatible from the beginning.

I would think the new ones would come with the compatible mobile charger from the start, that way Lucid only has to send out the new adapter for anyone who wants V2V. $125 is a low price for a mobile charger compared with what other EV manufacturers charge, and that's without taking into consideration the cost of the additional J1772 input cable.

Back