Referral code: 82LNN7ZP
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
AGT, I Pace, DB9
Referral Code
82LNN7ZP
2.1.52 - 2/6/2024
With this update, we’re delivering updates and improvements to your vehicle.
SAPPHIRE: For better handling, we improved the torque vectoring for Sapphire vehicles.
RANGEXCHANGE: We have updated RangeXchange, which enables you to charge other EVs using your mobile charger, with modified battery preconditioning for better power management. See Owner’s Manual for more information on RangeXchange.
TIRE SWAPPING: Tire configuration is now user serviceable. When changing tire sizes, you can now update the tire configuration through the Pilot Panel rather than visiting a service center.
SIDE MIRROR: In order to assist with parking, a new setting has been added to optionally allow the passenger side mirror to automatically tilt down when the car is shifted into reverse.
POWER TRAIN: There are now earlier low battery warnings in cold weather for better driver awareness.
HV BATTERY MANAGEMENT: We improved battery temperature management during cold weather for faster charge time. There are now improved preconditioning profiles at low battery levels for increased charging speed. There is a new coolant heater failure warning that notifies you of loss of defrost capability and to contact a Lucid service center if warranted.
CARPLAY: We have improved the phone connection and retry behavior to make CarPlay connections faster and more reliable.
SiriusXM: We worked with our partners at SiriusXM to make changes which allows the SiriusXM app to better deal with poor internet connectivity and Wi-Fi to LTE switching.

2.1.52 - 2/6/2024
With this update, we’re delivering updates and improvements to your vehicle.
SAPPHIRE: For better handling, we improved the torque vectoring for Sapphire vehicles.
RANGEXCHANGE: We have updated RangeXchange, which enables you to charge other EVs using your mobile charger, with modified battery preconditioning for better power management. See Owner’s Manual for more information on RangeXchange.
TIRE SWAPPING: Tire configuration is now user serviceable. When changing tire sizes, you can now update the tire configuration through the Pilot Panel rather than visiting a service center.
SIDE MIRROR: In order to assist with parking, a new setting has been added to optionally allow the passenger side mirror to automatically tilt down when the car is shifted into reverse.
POWER TRAIN: There are now earlier low battery warnings in cold weather for better driver awareness.
HV BATTERY MANAGEMENT: We improved battery temperature management during cold weather for faster charge time. There are now improved preconditioning profiles at low battery levels for increased charging speed. There is a new coolant heater failure warning that notifies you of loss of defrost capability and to contact a Lucid service center if warranted.
CARPLAY: We have improved the phone connection and retry behavior to make CarPlay connections faster and more reliable.
SiriusXM: We worked with our partners at SiriusXM to make changes which allows the SiriusXM app to better deal with poor internet connectivity and Wi-Fi to LTE switching.
You forgot:

And for Lucid Owner’s Forum members, we have added WAY more robustness !!
:)

You forgot:

And for Lucid Owner’s Forum members, we have added WAY more robustness !!
:)
Shh...that was a test to see who actually reads the OTA notes.

Just got the update to load. Saying 65 mins to load. Fingers crossed.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 10.13.08 PM.jpeg
    Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 10.13.08 PM.jpeg
    176 KB · Views: 111
I got the car last week and this is my first OTA update. The mirror update sounds fantastic. How long does it normally take from when the announcement is made and when the update actually comes available to download?

THANK YOU LUCID!!!!
I’ve been writing to wish this feature ever since 18 months ago — just a few rim scratches in between.

That is one convenience feature on Polestar2 I really wish Lucid have.

I got the car last week and this is my first OTA update. The mirror update sounds fantastic. How long does it normally take from when the announcement is made and when the update actually comes available to download?
I usually takes about two weeks to roll out to all cars. However, Lucid recently switched servers for the OTA updates so it may be quicker this time.

Anywhere between a few hours to a month. Total lottery draw.

The general rule of thumb is to give it at least a week before contacting CS for minor updates and at least 2 weeks for bigger updates. Hopefully the timelines are shorter with the recent update to the updater.

awesome update but just wondering why limit this to passenger side only? we could use this option when we parallel park on a one way street on the left side.

edit: i suppose if they tilt the driver side mirror, you lose visibility? they could have made it to work on both sides based on which side the turn signal is on.

awesome update but just wondering why limit this to passenger side only? we could use this option when we parallel park on a one way street on the left side.

edit: i suppose if they tilt the driver side mirror, you lose visibility? they could have made it to work on both sides based on which side the turn signal is on.
I was wondering the same thing as my other car tilts both. And I'm assuming the obvious that only the mirror tilts and the housing stays in place so the surround view cameras work as normal? Excited to try it out.

I think this is expected. Only passenger side window was tilting at my old BMW.
I think the thinking behind it is you can poke your head out the driver’s window if you really need to.

I think this is expected. Only passenger side window was tilting at my old BMW.
Oh you're right. In my BMW, when you put the mirror switch to the left it tilts the passenger mirror. I just assumed it worked the same for driver's when you put it to the right but I've never actually used it.

Back