FEATURE OTA Update 2.1.52

I've called Customer Service twice now over about 10 days and still haven't had it pushed out to me. Going to try for a third time today. I want that tilting mirror!
Text them.

@DeaneG i thought android auto is still being implemented. how are you using it since last 17 months?

@DeaneG i thought android auto is still being implemented. how are you using it since last 17 months?
I was being facetious. I have had no problems with Android Auto on the Air for 17 months except for one: it does not exist.

I did have the geofenced charging enabled and I was plugging in well before the scheduled time. That said, changing the time to immediately cause charging to occur and the resetting it to the desired time worked. All is good again for my scheduled charging and if others run into this, hopefully this thread helps them.
Scheduled charging stopped working for me again. The work-around fixed it again. I've notified CS and they are passing the details along to engineering.

I'm still awaiting this latest update. I do wonder if there were some legitimate bugs that caused Lucid to pause pushing 2.1.52 to everyone. I am really anxious to get the long-awaited tilting side mirror and general robustness, of course!
Last ICE, did you get your update yet?
If you haven't I think there's something wrong...

Really? It's almost 3 weeks since the update came out...
I’m sure I could call and get it pushed. This is unusually long in my experience. I’m ok waiting and see what happens.

I’m sure I could call and get it pushed. This is unusually long in my experience. I’m ok waiting and see what happens.
Well now it'll be 2 updates behind. I would reach out and ask.

Back