Confirmed order Mar 3, 2022

Ordered Dec 11, 2021. Confirmed today & received order #. Anyone have any idea when VIN assigned or rough estimate of delivery date?
Congrats to you!

Finally, someone closer to my neck of the woods, congrats.

Ordered Dec 11, 2021. Confirmed today & received order #. Anyone have any idea when VIN assigned or rough estimate of delivery date?
We ordered Nov 8 and also confirmed Mar 3 (yesterday) after a test drive in Century City (LA). We were told to expect delivery in 2-4 mos.

Probably 4-5 months away.

I would predict a VIN assignment early-to-mid May. They seem to really be ramping up, which makes me think most delays relate to white carpet (Santa Cruz interior).

We ordered Nov 8 and also confirmed Mar 3 (yesterday) after a test drive in Century City (LA). We were told to expect delivery in 2-4 mos.
I am still waiting for a test drive in San Diego but my son lives within minutes of the Century City Mall. How was your experience with the test drive there as I am trying to determine if I should wait for a car to come to San Diego or go up to LA
Thanks

I am still waiting for a test drive in San Diego but my son lives within minutes of the Century City Mall. How was your experience with the test drive there as I am trying to determine if I should wait for a car to come to San Diego or go up to LA
Thanks
Go up to LA. I have been waiting in San Diego on one for months. The studio manager said their car went to another studio, but they have one on the production line. It’s anyone‘s guess when one would ultimately arrive.

Thanks
I think the best place to test drive is going to either be Torrance or Costa Mesa. Beverly Hills and Century City are on the west side...TRAFFIC HELL

I think the best place to test drive is going to either be Torrance or Costa Mesa. Beverly Hills and Century City are on the west side...TRAFFIC HELL
Torrance Perhaps. Costa Mesa, like San Diego, does not have test drives yet. I might actually drive to Costa Mesa for a test drive if it were available, but not to LA county.

Torrance Perhaps. Costa Mesa, like San Diego, does not have test drives yet. I might actually drive to Costa Mesa for a test drive if it were available, but not to LA county.
Torrance isn't that much further than Costa Mesa up the 5/405. On a weekend, maybe 30 min?

Thanks
Excellent test drive experience in Century City. Had a full hour to drive and ask questions. I would not wait. The sooner you drive, the sooner you confirm. Worth the time spent in the 405.

Torrance isn't that much further than Costa Mesa up the 5/405. On a weekend, maybe 30 min?
the SD studio said they expect their test drive vehicle within a week. Currently in Costa Mesa for inspection. Once it arrives, test drives will be available in another 2 weeks or so, once the staff is ‘certified’.

Back