Order issues

That’s super helpful. Do you mind if I ask if you could DM me your reps contact info? My rep has no idea what to do it seems like and it hasn’t worked. Delivery is 48 hours away and they said I need to wire the money today in order to get the car — but the email has all the higher amounts. Lucid financing hasn’t answered either.

Thank you so much in advance.
My advise is to contact Lucid financial directly. They have a number or email address online when you sign into the account for any questions or concerns.

You can try calling the Tyson’s Studio in the DC area and ask for Ashley or Nick. They were my sales advisors, and helped me with fixing these discrepancies on the backend and in the online portal during lease application.
The studio number is (703) 657-1514.
Also they advised me not to wire the money and bring the down payment via cashiers check.

Lucid will give you a breakdown of the total atleast 48 hours before delivery. The final lease documents will be sent to you via email to e sign and that’s where you will see the total amount due at delivery. It clearly states the purchase price, discounts, credits, residual value, etc. and monthly payments with the amount due at delivery. Keep in mind that the amount due at delivery showing in the e sign documents will not reflect the $500 order deposit. So confirm the wire amount or cashiers check with the rep. Mine was $500 less than what was showing in the e sign lease agreement documents.

Hope this helps

Reactions: kzh
My advise is to contact Lucid financial directly. They have a number or email address online when you sign into the account for any questions or concerns.

You can try calling the Tyson’s Studio in the DC area and ask for Ashley or Nick. They were my sales advisors, and helped me with fixing these discrepancies on the backend and in the online portal during lease application.
The studio number is (703) 657-1514.
Also they advised me not to wire the money and bring the down payment via cashiers check.

Lucid will give you a breakdown of the total atleast 48 hours before delivery. The final lease documents will be sent to you via email to e sign and that’s where you will see the total amount due at delivery. It clearly states the purchase price, discounts, credits, residual value, etc. and monthly payments with the amount due at delivery. Keep in mind that the amount due at delivery showing in the e sign documents will not reflect the $500 order deposit. So confirm the wire amount or cashiers check with the rep. Mine was $500 less than what was showing in the e sign lease agreement documents.

Hope this helps
Thank you so much! Finally got in contact with the team today. It was a miscalculation on their part and they explained how. They are correct - the system generated an inaccurate quote and my downpayment was inaccurate. As soon as I pressed "accept offer" it refreshed and showed the right down payment of $300 more. Basically, they didn't calculate sales tax properly because the LUCID website was double counting the $5000 inventory discount.

They unfortunately aren't doing anything about it.

Thank you so much! Finally got in contact with the team today. It was a miscalculation on their part and they explained how. They are correct - the system generated an inaccurate quote and my downpayment was inaccurate. As soon as I pressed "accept offer" it refreshed and showed the right down payment of $300 more. Basically, they didn't calculate sales tax properly because the LUCID website was double counting the $5000 inventory discount.

They unfortunately aren't doing anything about it.
Good luck with the delivery. Post some pics and your delivery experience.

I received my contract for review. Section 4 (the total cost of the lease) does not include the $7500 incentive, as a result, the total cost of my lease is $7500 more than it should be. My SA assures me that I will not be responsible for that amount, but I see lo language in the contract that states this. I am hesitant to sign a legal document in which I acknowledge that I will be paying an amount that is so much more than my original agreement.

Has anyone else dealt with this in their lease agreement?

Back