2024 Wishlist Top 10 Video!

No leather bound books, but this video smells of rich mahogany, @Bobby. Well done.

Hi Bobby!
I just got done watching your wishlist video. WELL DONE!!! Most of the top 10 were the top of my list as well. But I think you hit the nail on the head telling Lucid their software needs to exceed all others! That is my only disappointment with my car. And I also want to thank those at Lucid who do read and respond to our comments. It really says something when a company truly cares what their customers have to say.

Thanks Bobby for the video. You already know my opinion but I’m glad to see others getting behind the software push. Power in numbers and I hope Lucid realizes now how important the software is. If they even come close to surpassing other manufacturers then this may be the perfect car for me.

@Bobby - it was nice seeing you on video again 😎

Great job Bobby...with both the survey and the video. Hopefully this gives the owners a voice and Lucid some clarity on where to focus dev efforts.

Thank you Bobby. Comprehensive and well done. I especially liked your admonition at the end for Lucid’s engineers to lead in software development and implementation.

Back