Persistent TPMS

doon

Verified Owner
Cars
Onewheel+ XR, Silver GT
Referral Code
A83PDKX1
I don’t remember seeing this on any wishlist so maybe no one else cares but I’ll throw it out there anyway… I find myself frequently bringing up the tire pressure data screen in the pilot panel, partly because I’m interested in vehicle efficiency, partly because of daily temperature changes, partly because I picked up a screw a while back resulting in a slow leak (tire since replaced). I would appreciate the option to persist the TPMS data in the center cockpit panel. I find being able to glance at that data when I first start a trip is almost as reassuring as glancing at miles remaining data. The current 3 button clicks while driving is doable but less than ideal.

I don’t remember seeing this on any wishlist so maybe no one else cares but I’ll throw it out there anyway… I find myself frequently bringing up the tire pressure data screen in the pilot panel, partly because I’m interested in vehicle efficiency, partly because of daily temperature changes, partly because I picked up a screw a while back resulting in a slow leak (tire since replaced). I would appreciate the option to persist the TPMS data in the center cockpit panel. I find being able to glance at that data when I first start a trip is almost as reassuring as glancing at miles remaining data. The current 3 button clicks while driving is doable but less than ideal.
I do not disagree but note that the TPMS flashes a low-pressure warning within a small margin of variation from spec. Perhaps the PSI readings should be more easily accessible, but it is not at the top of my wish list. I have had several punctures that produced slow pressure leaks and the TMPS works well for me. Of course, when the temperature drops we must add air.

Back