Different data on displays?

Flybynight

Cars
Lucid AGT
Looking over the other forums and I think I've distilled enough that the answer is "no" but I'll ask directly.
Is there a way to have different displays on the right hand Glass Cockpit and the Pilot Panel?
For example, I'd like to be able to glance over at the nav map to make sure I understand what turn is coming up (yay Boston roads), but I'd also like to allow my passenger to select the music or a radio station at the same time.
I can't find anything in the manual and there's no intuitive way to toss the music display on the Pilot panel and have the GPS on the dashboard.
If not, where can I pester Lucid for a feature request?

Reactions: Gil
Looking over the other forums and I think I've distilled enough that the answer is "no" but I'll ask directly.
Is there a way to have different displays on the right hand Glass Cockpit and the Pilot Panel?
For example, I'd like to be able to glance over at the nav map to make sure I understand what turn is coming up (yay Boston roads), but I'd also like to allow my passenger to select the music or a radio station at the same time.
I can't find anything in the manual and there's no intuitive way to toss the music display on the Pilot panel and have the GPS on the dashboard.
Currently you cannot have separate displays on the right cockpit panel and the pilot panel. The best way to make a feature request is to email customer care:

[email protected]

I would like to second this request (in case anyone from Lucid is reading). The forced redundancy of these two display areas shows how unfinished the software still is. Handling navigation and music (to choose the most frequent example) at the same time is surprisingly difficult and awkward at this stage of the game.

I would like to second this request (in case anyone from Lucid is reading). The forced redundancy of these two display areas shows how unfinished the software still is. Handling navigation and music (to choose the most frequent example) at the same time is surprisingly difficult and awkward at this stage of the game.
Just a reminder: This is not Lucid's forum. The best place to register requests is [email protected]

I appreciate that. And yet … if you were Lucid, wouldn’t you have someone quietly monitoring this forum? I would. Maybe I’m a dreamer.

I appreciate that. And yet … if you were Lucid, wouldn’t you have someone quietly monitoring this forum? I would. Maybe I’m a dreamer.
Of course there are folks here from Lucid (Identified with a blue badge) who occasionally monitor the forums.

Like me and the other mods, they have full time jobs and can't read every single one of the 400+ posts we get here daily.

Thus, they've specifically told us to tell you to log your issues with customer support.

If you want your requests to perhaps get overlooked and never be seen by anyone who can actually solve your problem, feel free to only post them here. If you want to be 100% sure Lucid saw it, tell Lucid, not us.

Make sense?

Back