speed limit display

Ampere

Verified Owner
Cars
Honda Accord Hybrid
I know this has been touched on before, but is there any way to turn off the annoying speed limit sign on the cockpit panel? It's rarely correct. Rather than using GPS and a database (as do Apple CarPlay and Android Auto) it takes a picture of whatever speed limit sign it sees. That could be the truck speed, minimum speed, and construction speed miles after the construction zone (it can't read ("end construction speed") or a raft of other irrelevant speed limit signs. I'd just love to be able to turn it off. I searched the pilot panel and saw no way to make this disappear. Couldn't the software folks at Lucid could add a switch on the pilot panel?

I know this has been touched on before, but is there any way to turn off the annoying speed limit sign on the cockpit panel? It's rarely correct. Rather than using GPS and a database (as do Apple CarPlay and Android Auto) it takes a picture of whatever speed limit sign it sees. That could be the truck speed, minimum speed, and construction speed miles after the construction zone (it can't read ("end construction speed") or a raft of other irrelevant speed limit signs. I'd just love to be able to turn it off. I searched the pilot panel and saw no way to make this disappear. Couldn't the software folks at Lucid could add a switch on the pilot panel?
On the Pilot Panel, select Settings, Dream Drive, and you can turn off the alert.

Back