1.2.17 Drop

ctonylee

Screenshot_20220831-114637.png

Talk about a word salad with no useful information. In all seriousness though, glad to see the updates continuing

It took me about 20 minutes download. I still wonder what the improvement is included. Here is a list of possible improvements to address bugs that we have seen on the forum.
1. Improve driver monitoring to avoid false alters.
2. Eliminate park assist errors while backing out of garage.
3. Eliminate Radar errors that some people see in specific locations.
4. Fix speed limit recognition after car has been sitting in the sun.
5. Fix unexpected braking in parking lots or intersections.
6. Improve over aggressive lane keep assist.
7. Other - load updates that were provided by a Lucid supplier for one of the components.

I can’t determine much that has changed TBH unless it’s just under the hood stuff for sensors that I am not sensitive to.

However, I just DCFC’d to 80% tonight at an EA. Leaving the stall while backing out, regen was non-existent. It persisted for about 2 mins without regen even after I switch to forward/drive and then it eventually returned. I verified it was still set to high during the no regen period. It was identical to the lack of regen after being charged to 100% if you’ve experienced that. But, I was only at 80% SoC. I have not experienced that prior but can’t solely attribute it to this update either.

Lane keep assist does not seem all that different for me.

Also, I have not experienced bullets 2-6 from @Adnillien post above to identify if those improved. The driver distracted warnings only seem to happen to me when I head directly into the sun with glasses/sunglasses on and those seem about the same.

I can’t determine much that has changed TBH unless it’s just under the hood stuff for sensors that I am not sensitive to.

However, I just DCFC’d to 80% tonight at an EA. Leaving the stall while backing out, regen was non-existent. It persisted for about 2 mins without regen even after I switch to forward/drive and then it eventually returned. I verified it was still set to high during the no regen period. It was identical to the lack of regen after being charged to 100% if you’ve experienced that. But, I was only at 80% SoC. I have not experienced that prior but can’t solely attribute it to this update either.

Lane keep assist does not seem all that different for me.

Also, I have not experienced bullets 2-6 from @Adnillien post above to identify if those improved. The driver distracted warnings only seem to happen to me when I head directly into the sun with glasses/sunglasses on and those seem about the same.

I have had the same issue more than once. A little disconcerting when it first occurs for sure.

If any one from Lucid software is reading this, the lack of transparency in the release notes does not install customer confidence in your products.

Owners of Lucid products are sophisticated, and they would prefer more information about releases than contained in the current release notes. The current release note is an example of one that customers are left scratching their head.

Customers can actually help make your products better if they know more about what's changed in every release. Customers can help find issues, or provide positive, constructive feedback if we actually know more about what is in a release Do the right thing and spend a few more minutes and publish more detailed release notes.

Transparency with customers is a positive ideal in any product, especially a new one.

If any one from Lucid software is reading this, the lack of transparency in the release notes does not install customer confidence in your products.

Owners of Lucid products are sophisticated, and they would prefer more information about releases than contained in the current release notes. The current release note is an example of one that customers are left scratching their head.

Customers can actually help make your products better if they know more about what's changed in every release. Customers can help find issues, or provide positive, constructive feedback if we actually know more about what is in a release Do the right thing and spend a few more minutes and publish more detailed release notes.

Transparency with customers is a positive ideal in any product, especially a new one.
This exactly. I would provide detailed feedback back to Lucid daily if needed as I am invested in making this car a better product for all. If I only knew what to look for. It’s been joked we are “beta” testers but I am more than willing to assume that role as long as the car remains safe and I can make it better for all.

Last edited:
I was driving home from the Service Center this morning with 1.2.17 and noticed the cooled seats kept turning off. I had to turn it back on 3 times

When did the sensors become so aggressive? I can't get in my garage now without the car constantly slamming on the brakes multiple times. It's a tight fit with both cars in but still has ample room to fit. Haven't had my car for 5 weeks so has received many updates since I had it last.

When did the sensors become so aggressive? I can't get in my garage now without the car constantly slamming on the brakes multiple times. It's a tight fit with both cars in but still has ample room to fit. Haven't had my car for 5 weeks so has received many updates since I had it last.
Obviously because the sensors got more robust!

I was driving home from the Service Center this morning with 1.2.17 and noticed the cooled seats kept turning off. I had to turn it back on 3 times
Maybe you have auto conditioning on. The feature will auto climate condition your steering wheel and seat. It’s on top right corner button of climate control screen.

I wish I know when they will give it to me. I only just installed 1.2.11. The satellite imagery is sweet. I’m driving around zooming out to check out everyone’s backyard.

I just received the message and wanted to check if anyone has seen anything different yet. Thanks Tesla 2.0

I wish I know when they will give it to me. I only just installed 1.2.11. The satellite imagery is sweet. I’m driving around zooming out to check out everyone’s backyard.
Yeah I LOVE the satellite view. What I don’t love is that it takes so much bandwidth to load that it causes Tidal to drop out more than usual. Two steps forward, one step back.

Back