1.2.17 Drop

My car updated to 1.2.17 yesterday. I just walked into the garage, and it didn't wake up, fob and phone in my pocket. Stood by the door, still nothing. Pressed the handle and the car woke up. Waited a few minutes and tried again, this time it woke up. Will let it go into deep sleep and try again.

Anyone else seeing this behavior?

My car updated to 1.2.17 yesterday. I just walked into the garage, and it didn't wake up, fob and phone in my pocket. Stood by the door, still nothing. Pressed the handle and the car woke up. Waited a few minutes and tried again, this time it woke up. Will let it go into deep sleep and try again.

Yep. Only been using fob but looks like car is not as responsive to it as before. Also had strange issue where it wouldn’t allow me to put car in gear to get out of garage. Finally worked on sixth try.

My fob doesn't detect from as far anymore. Maybe I should change the battery?

Happened to me the same today after 1.2.17 update. I thought maybe bc I parked the car in the rain too long. Good thing I always have key card let in my wallet to get in. It is cumbersome….

I was driving home from the Service Center this morning with 1.2.17 and noticed the cooled seats kept turning off. I had to turn it back on 3 times

Maybe you have auto conditioning on. The feature will auto climate condition your steering wheel and seat. It’s on top right corner button of climate control screen.

That’s been happening to me for a couple months, so not likely due to new update.

This was what solved it for me.

Yep, it you want seats to stay on turn this feature off, or do what I did and drive through Death Valley

I noticed this too. Using navigation and Tidal simultaneously drops the sound often. Even the volume buttons become unresponsive. Have to switch music inputs to bring it back. Sometimes I even have to wait a minute or two for system to recover. When I don't have navigation running, TIDAL works without issues.

I heard no voice during ATMOS
I don’t think it’s the sat maps - if I mute the annoying nav lady, Tidal cuts out way less, particularly when streaming Dolby tracks.

I think it’s a threading issue between nav and tidal, not a bandwidth issue due to sat maps.

Try muting her?

Well, I would think that is the only way the Sat lady can speak, through the speakers and therefore the music will be muted/interrupted for the duration she speaks IMO.

My fob doesn't detect from as far anymore. Maybe I should change the battery?

Maybe trying to increase battery life?

Are there still those waiting for 1.2.17? I had to text to ask to have 1.2.11 pushed, wondering if I need to for this one also. Before 1.2.11 I’d get them within 3 days or so if the update being first mentioned on here.

Are there still those waiting for 1.2.17? I had to text to ask to have 1.2.11 pushed, wondering if I need to for this one also. Before 1.2.11 I’d get them within 3 days or so if the update being first mentioned on here.
I only got it because they pushed it to me after they pushed me 1.2.11. CS has told me it's totally fine to ask for a push if you haven't received the update after a week of waiting following its release.

I also had to ask for 1.2.11 to be pushed. They said it was pushed, but there was an error so tech support did it again and it installed just fine.

Just installed 1.2.17

Has anyone noticed a change that indicates what was "turned on?"

Just installed 1.2.17

Has anyone noticed a change that indicates what was "turned on?"
Honestly, not for me. Maybe it’s a psychological test on all of us that Lucid is running? 😊. Like “Let’s post vague update notes and then we’ll watch the forums. LOL nothing really changed but let’s see what they come up with.” 😂. In all seriousness, I have been on it for a week and haven’t noticed a change. But, maybe I am not sensitive to what was updated if it was subtle.

I finally, after a second request, got 1.2.10 pushed to me yesterday. I was going to wait a few days to ask for 11 hoping it might drop automatically to me.

I had to request a 1.2.11 push as well earlier this week. Now, I just got the 1.2.17 notification this morning on its own.

I just got 1.2.11 pushed last night... they wont push 1.2.17 for me until I am on a strong wifi.

I just got 1.2.11 pushed last night... they wont push 1.2.17 for me until I am on a strong wifi.
Wait what? Really? I've never heard that before, plus 1.2.17 was so small...

Back