My Stealth-lite Lucid with DR-83 wheels.

Ksa23

Verified Owner
Cars
Air GT, 21", White/White
It was a beautiful day here in Seattle, and my early Sunday AM drive turned into a 6 hour adventure through the mountains. Highway Assist made me feel like a passenger in my own car for the first time today. (the limited traffic likely favored HA)

Gotta show off the recent mods too that I got last week! Thanks to Northwest Auto Salon for the black wrap and tinting.

IMG_4737 (3).JPG

IMG_4755.JPG

IMG_4756.JPG

looks nice!
how much for the dr83s and tyres?
The wheels were $275, tires are the same ones alucid uses for 19”, the Pirellis at $360 each.

You can get a version of the 19 Pirellis without the deadening foam, and thatll save $100 per tire

It was a beautiful day here in Seattle, and my early Sunday AM drive turned into a 6 hour adventure through the mountains. Highway Assist made me feel like a passenger in my own car for the first time today. (the limited traffic likely favored HA)

Gotta show off the recent mods too that I got last week! Thanks to Northwest Auto Salon for the black wrap and tinting.

View attachment 9192

View attachment 9185

View attachment 9191
Can I ask how much your tint and wrap cost? I have upgraded to the white touring but bummed that stealth wasn't available yet

Can I ask how much your tint and wrap cost? I have upgraded to the white touring but bummed that stealth wasn't available yet
Sure, it was $2,975 for tint and all wrap from Northwest Auto Salon in Seattle

$2975 for a full wrap and tint? If so I was taken for a ride. Thats what I had hoped to spend. Thats very nice indeed. Your ride looks great.

$2975 for a full wrap and tint? If so I was taken for a ride. Thats what I had hoped to spend. Thats very nice indeed. Your ride looks great.
I wish! The wrap is only the upper portion of the car. Forgot to mention this also included $500 ceramic coating for all the windows too

Thanks. Still a great value. It can add up. I know mine did but why not. Yours looks great. Mine looks like the stock model and I am good with that. Regardless, our Lucid’s stand out and are a fun ride.

The wheels were $275, tires are the same ones alucid uses for 19”, the Pirellis at $360 each.

You can get a version of the 19 Pirellis without the deadening foam, and thatll save $100 per tire
Great looking wheels at a great price. I like them better than stock 19's

View attachment 9192

View attachment 9185

View attachment 9191
Looks great. I'm still debating on what wheels to get. Those work well with the car.

Back