Software update 2.1.20

Try toggling Bluetooth off/on on the iPhone. This usually fixes issues like this. BTW, I have over 24,000 miles on my Lucid and have not carried the key fob since I took delivery.
And after downloading the newest .20 software, are you not having any trouble with CarPlay disconnecting, even though you have no key fob with you?

I received the 2.1.20 update as well... two points:
1- the Highway Assist "plng pong tracking" has not been fixed... on a long trip today, I had to switch to adaptive cruise only... highway assist not acceptable...
2- the LUCIDUPDATES.COM web site is no longer being maintained... not updated for the last couple of months, missing 2.1.18 and 2.1.20... not sure who is running it, but maybe they stopped...

1- the Highway Assist "plng pong tracking" has not been fixed... on a long trip today, I had to switch to adaptive cruise only... highway assist not acceptable...
2- the LUCIDUPDATES.COM web site is no longer being maintained... not updated for the last couple of months, missing 2.1.18 and 2.1.20... not sure who is running it, but maybe they stopped...
The update didn't claim the HA would get better, just that it improved the corner radars. Pretty sure the highway lines aren't tracked by radar...

@Bobby is on a much deserved vacation. I'm sure he'll update his website once he's back stateside.

I tripped from Tahoe to Palo Alto today on HA. It worked very well for me, at least.
Yes, I always relied on lucidupdates.com but updates there don't seem robust.

I tripped from Tahoe to Palo Alto today on HA. It worked very well for me, at least.
Yes, I always relied on lucidupdates.com but updates there don't seem robust.
I was hoping they updated the lane tracking... used to be very solid, but over the past 2-3 updates it wanders in the lane a bit too much for me. feels like it's exiting the lane which causes me to take over or fight it... not very pleasant experience... I'll wait for them to update it once more...

someone said that Bobby may be on vacation, and hopefully will get back to updating the lucidupdates.com web site.

I was hoping they updated the lane tracking... used to be very solid, but over the past 2-3 updates it wanders in the lane a bit too much for me. feels like it's exiting the lane which causes me to take over or fight it... not very pleasant experience... I'll wait for them to update it once more...

someone said that Bobby may be on vacation, and hopefully will get back to updating the lucidupdates.com web site.
He is, he's also back so I'm sure it'll be updated in the next day or two. Also those 3 updates only dropped in the past 2 weeks, while he was gone 😄

My front camera fails if it has been in direct sunlight on a very hot day and especially when fast charging. IMHO, this is a heat issue. Camera functionality will return after 5-10 min or so after driving.
Had a similar problem with my AT throwing a front camera error causing it to lose the ability for ACC to read the speed limit. My car had been sitting in the TX sun while charging at the slow EA station. Once I got back on the road the camera seemed to cool off after five minutes and everything was normal. Recently, my Mobile Service Tech confirmed the heat related issue...

I think a guy who updates a fan web site for free in his spare time is entitled to a vacation every now and then. Don’t you?

I think a guy who updates a fan web site for free in his spare time is entitled to a vacation every now and then. Don’t you?
No good deed goes unpunished I believe.

I did not get the 2.1.20 update on my car yet. Is that normal? Is there a delay while it is rolled out?

I did not get the 2.1.20 update on my car yet. Is that normal? Is there a delay while it is rolled out?
Yes, usually the update is rolled out over a week.

Back