had it happen again today under very similar conditions (Costco run). First time Temp was in the low 90's, today high 90's. Sun was pretty much overhead in both situations and had cabin AC keep mode enabled. @mcr16 ... is this a known issue that can be addressed by service team? I'm not sure it's a symptom of 2.2.10 and may be an overheating issue in the sensor/camera assembly at the top of the windshield. Several people has reported the same problem. Thanks!

Original post :
Updated this morning, decided to make a Costco run during lunchtime. Temps in the low 90's, parked and kept climate running. Came back in about 1.5 hrs, when I went to drive the below two icons (ignore the dusty screen, waiting for the weekend for a bath) were showing and speed limit signs were not recognized during the ride home (about 20 min). I believe that they are lane departure and forward collision warning were not functioning, I didn't notice if any text popped up as well, if it did, it was quick. Rear cross traffic was still working (different sensors in the rear). Haven't rebooted or checked since getting home. I've had such errors when DCFC at the peak of summer last year but they clear right away. Has anyone else had these errors and had service do anything that can address them?
By no means is this intended to come off as rude or dismissive but an owners forum isn't the best place to ask Lucid employees for support even though we know they're on here. If there's an issue EVERYONE should be contacting Lucid as its really the only way they can find out if its a unique problem to just you or to many owners. Fair and reasonable to see if others are having the issue etc. but i'd highly encourage everyone to submit tickets. FWIW, I haven't had this issue and it's been in the 100's where I am.

We know Lucid isn't forthcoming with communication and certainly not on bugs\hardware issues so I highly doubt you'd get a response from them in a public forum.

My 2 cents and you're completely free to tell me to mind my own business :)

I noticed after I did the update that my seat does not move as saved in the profile automatically and I have to hit restore .. did any one face the same issue ?

Also my front bumper lucid logo is not glowing any more !

Any thoughts ?

Reactions: Pax
I noticed after I did the update that my seat does not move as saved in the profile automatically and I have to hit restore .. did any one face the same issue ?

Any thoughts ?
The Lucid Logo is a known thing. It still lights up, but then goes off after a second instead of staying on for a while.
Not sure about the seat. I have to hit restore about one time in fifty, but I haven't found a pattern as to why I it didn't move automatically.

I'm also not able to do the soft reset (Unlock -> Blinker -> Lock) anymore to fix the below issue. The Air Logo hold still works to reset but doesn't fix it either.

Any thoughts ?
@fadooly I'm hitting the same issue with both Easy Entry and my usual Restore. Before Easy Entry would adjust to my seating position after buckling in and closing the door (and maybe hitting brake), but now it doesn't so I manually go to Seats -> Restore. Somehow now, sometimes I need to hit Seats -> Restore multiple times and it still doesn't move all the way (even though I'm hitting it again).

I'm also not able to do the soft reset (Unlock -> Blinker -> Lock) anymore to fix the below issue. The Air Logo hold still works to reset but doesn't fix it either.

@fadooly I'm hitting the same issue with both Easy Entry and my usual Restore. Before Easy Entry would adjust to my seating position after buckling in and closing the door (and maybe hitting brake), but now it doesn't so I manually go to Seats -> Restore. Somehow now, sometimes I need to hit Seats -> Restore multiple times and it still doesn't move all the way (even though I'm hitting it again).
Call service, you may need "seat homing."

By the way, the "soft reset" that you mention does not actually exist. The reason the blinker was turned on initially was just to let us know when the contractors released so we would know the car had gone to sleep. This would sometimes solve things, just like letting the car go into sleep overnight seems to magically fix certain things.

Haven't read any of the posts... except for the last few... to get a sense of what you folk are whining about.

wtf ?

I took delivery 9/23 and after a control module replacement the first week... ( covid supply chain alternate supplier issue ? )

have not had a single "issue"

not one

this is by far the best car I have ever owned.

I bought a set of 21" Pirelli Summer tires and love them and have them on the car two seasons now and love them.

I love my 35 series summer tires and I live and drive in Pennsylvania, Land Of Potholes !

Back