I installed it last night. Tonight when waking up the car, it seemed like the light bar didn't flash on and turn off, that it stayed on longer. Did anyone else notice it being different?

Updated this morning, decided to make a Costco run during lunchtime. Temps in the low 90's, parked and kept climate running. Came back in about 1.5 hrs, when I went to drive the below two icons (ignore the dusty screen, waiting for the weekend for a bath) were showing and speed limit signs were not recognized during the ride home (about 20 min). I believe that they are lane departure and forward collision warning were not functioning, I didn't notice if any text popped up as well, if it did, it was quick. Rear cross traffic was still working (different sensors in the rear). Haven't rebooted or checked since getting home. I've had such errors when DCFC at the peak of summer last year but they clear right away. Has anyone else had these errors and had service do anything that can address them?

View attachment 21486

I bought a toothbrush, some toothpaste
A flannel for my face
Pyjamas, a hairbrush
New shoes and a case
I said to my reflection
Let's get out of this place

I never pressed confirm on the app or in the car. The car has been sitting in the garage not driven for the last two days. But it started and completed the update on its own (10pm is the scheduled charging time):
IMG_2673.jpeg

I installed it last night. Tonight when waking up the car, it seemed like the light bar didn't flash on and turn off, that it stayed on longer. Did anyone else notice it being different?
I just tried it, and it flashed on and off right away, but I'm up in Seattle and it's still pretty light out.

Updated this morning, decided to make a Costco run during lunchtime. Temps in the low 90's, parked and kept climate running. Came back in about 1.5 hrs, when I went to drive the below two icons (ignore the dusty screen, waiting for the weekend for a bath) were showing and speed limit signs were not recognized during the ride home (about 20 min). I believe that they are lane departure and forward collision warning were not functioning, I didn't notice if any text popped up as well, if it did, it was quick. Rear cross traffic was still working (different sensors in the rear). Haven't rebooted or checked since getting home. I've had such errors when DCFC at the peak of summer last year but they clear right away. Has anyone else had these errors and had service do anything that can address them?

View attachment 21486

Looks like I encountered the same issue on my way into the office this morning. I don't think it is temp related … my car was outside last night.

dash.jpg

Bug fixes
so, what ever bugs they fixed I think they have created new ones. Now, when I get into my car it is asking me for my code. In addition, my car is taking longer to lock when I step away. I also have been trying to see if my fob battery is dead by leaving my phone far away from the car, waiting for it to lock. I went to check to make sure it was locked so I could get my fob which was also far way in my house. I walked to my car, which is in the garage, to check. The door was locked however, the side mirrors weren't retracted which has always been a sign that the car is completely locked. Without my fob or my phone, I pushed on the door and it unlocked. Mind you, I have been a way from my car, in my house for a good 1/2 hour. What is going on, is it now possessed???????

so, what ever bugs they fixed I think they have created new ones. Now, when I get into my car it is asking me for my code. In addition, my car is taking longer to lock when I step away. I also have been trying to see if my fob battery is dead by leaving my phone far away from the car, waiting for it to lock. I went to check to make sure it was locked so I could get my fob which was also far way in my house. I walked to my car, which is in the garage, to check. The door was locked however, the side mirrors weren't retracted which has always been a sign that the car is completely locked. Without my fob or my phone, I pushed on the door and it unlocked. Mind you, I have been a way from my car, in my house for a good 1/2 hour. What is going on, is it now possessed???????
Try the Air Logo reset. I've been out and about on 2.2.10 and haven't had any weird issues. Although, my unlocking \ locking issues disappears a VERY long time ago.

Bug fixes

Try the Air Logo reset. I've been out and about on 2.2.10 and haven't had any weird issues. Although, my unlocking \ locking issues disappears a VERY long time ago.
I actually went out to the car, again without the key fob and phone which are far in my house. I was able to open the car put my key code in and start the car..not sure what is going on. I am calling Lucid now for technical support.

I actually went out to the car, again without the key fob and phone which are far in my house. I was able to open the car put my key code in and start the car..not sure what is going on. I am calling Lucid now for technical support.
I will try the air logo reset

Looks like I encountered the same issue on my way into the office this morning. I don't think it is temp related … my car was outside last night.

View attachment 21496
Are you adjusting traction control? I believe those are the same ones I see when you move it off Full.

Are you adjusting traction control? I believe those are the same ones I see when you move it off Full.
Just tested it; the attached are the traction control lights. The yellow exclamation ⚠️ wouldn’t be lit if that were the case.

Attachments

• IMG_9092.webp
    IMG_9092.webp
    240.4 KB · Views: 33
Were you parked facing the sun?
Nope ... They came on as I started my drive to work. It wasn't sunny yet. Issue occurred again this morning so I have an appointment to have it checked out on 7/10.

The warning lights are for:
a) Lane departure protection disabled or system fault detected
b) Collision protection fault detected
c) System alert.

Service suspects possible sensor or calibration needed.

Nope ... They came on as I started my drive to work. It wasn't sunny yet. Issue occurred again this morning so I have an appointment to have it checked out on 7/10.

The warning lights are for:
a) Lane departure protection disabled or system fault detected
b) Collision protection fault detected
c) System alert.

Service suspects possible sensor or calibration needed.
Will be interesting to hear what actually caused the issue. Maybe it was lingering and just a coincidence it happened after the OTA install but if the OTA triggered it and the only way to fix is via a calibration then that's annoying because that means you have no choice but to go to the Service Center which is what the whole OTA process is meant to avoid.

Hopefully its just coincidence but I did get some random big orange message pop up on the cockpit yesterday so quickly that I never actually go to see what it was. This is the one thing that does annoy me with the Lucid. If you miss the message too bad so sad. You can't see \ find it anywhere. It's the same issue when a message pops up then moves to the explanation mark icon. The icon just stays there and no way to know what its griping on about. They should add a "System Messages" section under one of the cars settings menus

Back