Seattle Area

Car was delivered to the Seattle Service Center last Monday, Black lug nuts are now installed on my 19 inch wheels, silver wheel discs will be given to me. Just talked to my DA to get an update on potential delivery date. He and the rest of the team are swamped making deliveries. I should get a delivery date mid next week or so. Oh so close but still so far away.... Sigh! Delivery vehicles are arriving just about every day now. Production sure has ramped up!
My car also is just about to finish final assembly and should be shipped to Seattle sometime next week. DA estimated a delivery date around 2 weeks from today. There does seem to be a decent volume of GTs being delivered to Seattle!

My car also is just about to finish final assembly and should be shipped to Seattle sometime next week. DA estimated a delivery date around 2 weeks from today. There does seem to be a decent volume of GTs being delivered to Seattle!
Whoo Hoo! 👍

Patiently waiting! June 13 here

How long is a delivery appointment supposed to take? An hour or two?

Saw my first ever “Lucid in the wild” last week. It was on Thursday evening between Spokane and Coeur d’Alene. Pretty White Lucid GT. Tried to take a picture but it was raining so I just enjoyed it going by. Anyone here with a white GT in the Spokane/CDA area?

Reactions: DJL
Hi, I'm awaiting delivery on a Grand Touring. Live near Golden Gardens Park in Ballard.
Have you heard anything on your order @Wes ? Its been crickets for me.

How long is a delivery appointment supposed to take? An hour or two?
My DA stayed for four hours and by far wasnt sufficient for all the discrepencies.

Have you heard anything on your order @Wes ? Its been crickets for me.
Hi, just got VIN # today. Will pick it up at U Village later this week. It's "on the truck" as they say.

Hi, just got VIN # today. Will pick it up at U Village later this week. It's "on the truck" as they say.
Nice! Did they reach out to you about payment and financing before putting it on the truck, or did they start the shipment process before you got the VIN? What was the order of operations for you?

Ha! We're in the same exact area (right off 85th) waiting for the same trim and color.

Im slightly ahead of so we'll see if Lucid truly prioritizes their orders correctly.
Ha! I'm on View Ave. I have the 19" tires (all season) and that might be why I'm getting mine this week. I originally ordered the 21" wheels but didn't realize they aren't all season (they're not recommended for rain) so I changed to the 19" all season tires. Plus the mileage range is about 50 miles further with the 19" wheels.

Nice! Did they reach out to you about payment and financing before putting it on the truck, or did they start the shipment process before you got the VIN? What was the order of operations for you?
Called me Friday and said there was one available in SF now that was like my order. I said I'd take it. Got the Vin# today. I'm asking about the payment process (paying cash). That didn't seem to be a delay to move it to Seattle. They are putting it on the truck today I believe as I was told I could pick it up this week. Do you know if cars are now delivered to U Village or the Service Center?

I received my VIN today. They also provided me with their financing options. Standard boiler plate email. It appears that according to Lucid “THINGS ARE MOVINGS ALONG QUICKLY”. Guess its getting real. I am in North Bend and finalized just before the price increase deadline. Put the order in for the build in December 2021.

Called me Friday and said there was one available in SF now that was like my order. I said I'd take it. Got the Vin# today. I'm asking about the payment process (paying cash). That didn't seem to be a delay to move it to Seattle. They are putting it on the truck today I believe as I was told I could pick it up this week. Do you know if cars are now delivered to U Village or the Service Center?
Ah makes sense.

I'd imagine it would be at the Service Center south of here -- the U Village showroom is pretty tight on space. I don't know know for sure, though.

I received my VIN today. They also provided me with their financing options. Standard boiler plate email. It appears that according to Lucid “THINGS ARE MOVINGS ALONG QUICKLY”. Guess its getting real.
Sweet! When did you confirm? What color?

Guess its time to go to Bellevue and talk to the guys about a wrap and all the other details to really make this Lucid shine and stand out. To bad its rainy season.

Service Center. When we did our test drive in May, there were only the two pre-production test drive cars there. When we picked up the car last week, my wife and both commented about the sheer number of cars outside in the storage lot.

Back