Seattle Area PPF Installers

vraj83

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring
Do any of you have recommendations/testimonials for Seattle area PPF installers? The Seattle area thread includes references to Eastside Auto Salon, Accutint Bellevue, and Bespoke Tint and PPF. Any other suggestions? And any firsthand experience with them or others from Lucid owners?

Thanks!

I have seen threads about Lucid owners using Eastside Auto Salon. Have you looked them up or called them those people?

I actually went to those three. Bespoke uses 3M which I prefer but having said that……. They all looked great. I went to BelRed auto repair. They appear to be the Lucid go to repair shop. They do not do wraps but referred me to Imperial Auto Salon in Kirkland. I left two messages there last week and have not heard back. The first three it is. Looking forward to more feedback. I want to have mine wrapped before driving it a lot.

What makes you choose Eastside Auto over the others?
It was tough as I know very little about the process or the installers. For what it is worth, I somewhat relied on the reviews of the installers. I hope the reviews are not fabricated as people say they are. I do not personally know anyone that has had the PPF completed. Once I narrowed down the field of installers I visited and talked to them to get a feel about what they are about. I checked the premise for other client vehicles to establish a comfortable base on which I would make a decision on. My approach is somewhat lame but I had no other resources to fall back on to make an affirmative choice. I did talk to some people in the auto industry who had their recommendations but they personally had no experience with the installers(hearsay). It’s a lot of money for me and I was feeling a bit uneasy about setting a date but went a head regardless. I will also be getting the brake calibers painted through Eastside Autos network . Good luck on your journey . Should you find a better choice please let me know.

I’m kinda in the same boat as you. I haven’t got a chance to connect with eastside auto, they seems to be closed on days I’m available. What’s the price they’re quoting you?

It was tough as I know very little about the process or the installers. For what it is worth, I somewhat relied on the reviews of the installers. I hope the reviews are not fabricated as people say they are. I do not personally know anyone that has had the PPF completed. Once I narrowed down the field of installers I visited and talked to them to get a feel about what they are about. I checked the premise for other client vehicles to establish a comfortable base on which I would make a decision on. My approach is somewhat lame but I had no other resources to fall back on to make an affirmative choice. I did talk to some people in the auto industry who had their recommendations but they personally had no experience with the installers(hearsay). It’s a lot of money for me and I was feeling a bit uneasy about setting a date but went a head regardless. I will also be getting the brake calibers painted through Eastside Autos network . Good luck on your journey . Should you find a better choice please let me know.
Are you doing a full wrap?

No. That’s why Bespoke would be a consideration. They are 3M which is ceramic embedded or something like that. 3M does not require a ceramic process.

I was talking to Bespoke about doing at satin finish for all the grey area and ceramic for all the glass and top area. Eastside auto seems to be a lot harder to get a hold of.

I was talking to Bespoke about doing at satin finish for all the grey area and ceramic for all the glass and top area. Eastside auto seems to be a lot harder to get a hold of.
The Bespoke owner was good to talk to. How can we talk. I am somewhat of a Luddite regarding PM or…... Kirkland finally called. Same pricing as Eastside Auto.

Yes, I am doing a full wrap. They have done other Lucid’s with the full wrap. Full wrap runs about $8k. Bespoke was about $7k with the 3M wrap.
For what it's worth, $8k sounds like a reasonable price if that includes tinting the windows too. I'm paying $7,900 in FL for that work with Llumar, which is impregnated with nanaoceramic. Hope this helps.

For what it's worth, $8k sounds like a reasonable price if that includes tinting the windows too. I'm paying $7,900 in FL for that work with Llumar, which is impregnated with nanaoceramic. Hope this helps.
Your deal is significantly better. So far two of the three locations that I checked run about $10K for the full wrap and tint. No Ceramic included. The third location would be about $8K for the full wrap and tint. He uses the 3M wrap. This has been quite the journey checking out the the different auto salons. Thanks for your input. $10K seems high to me but this is my first full wrap. Different from clear bras, bumpers and door cups.

Have you guys tried Midnight Tint or Metropolitan Detail? I dont have 1st or 2nd hand reviews of either, or for that matter, any shop in SEA area, but reached out to these 2. Both use STEK.
Met - fully body "starts at 10K"; said ceramic coating is not needed if full body
Midnight - full body at 6.5K; ceramic coating will be 1.2K additional

Eager to hear thoughts on what folks are experiencing

I'm thinking of matting my Lucid with Bespoke, I'll go to their shop today to check out another vehicle where they're also doing matte.

I'm thinking of matting my Lucid with Bespoke, I'll go to their shop today to check out another vehicle where they're also doing matte.
Let us know what you see.
I got a quote of 6.5K for full body from Bespoke and 2.5K for front only - 3M or STEK

What's the full name of this Bespoke shop I keep hearing of?

Back