Seattle Area

Yes, and haven’t taken any yet. Joey did a wonderful job though.
Ok, here’s how it ended up. Super happy with it. Already have 100 miles on it and dust just blew off for these photos.

Attachments

• 63A0A227-30CF-41B4-ACAB-BD9ABCE3677C.jpeg
    63A0A227-30CF-41B4-ACAB-BD9ABCE3677C.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 146
  • 9FDD11F3-FFBC-4DFE-A2A1-5EBBBCD5EAFA.jpeg
    9FDD11F3-FFBC-4DFE-A2A1-5EBBBCD5EAFA.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 139
  • B5DC6A88-775A-496D-991E-DFE26252DCDD.jpeg
    B5DC6A88-775A-496D-991E-DFE26252DCDD.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 153
  • CF22FC1D-8D52-4A98-A2A2-799947F0A261.jpeg
    CF22FC1D-8D52-4A98-A2A2-799947F0A261.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 158
Ok, here’s how it ended up. Super happy with it. Already have 100 miles on it and dust just blew off for these photos.
She is gorgeous. Lucid’s paint is very rich and dense. I love how the paint look differently under different strength of light.

Were one of you in a white lucid at U Village today? So interesting how the alternate color accentuates other detail - roof silver pops on my red, taillight detail pops on the white.

Attachments

• 5E1FE712-6C6B-45F8-8BF9-27647B433D15.jpeg
    5E1FE712-6C6B-45F8-8BF9-27647B433D15.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 143
Were one of you in a white lucid at U Village today? So interesting how the alternate color accentuates other detail - roof silver pops on my red, taillight detail pops on the white.
Funny, I was just here 20 min ago. Those look like their regular test drive vehicles though

I would have to agree. They have/had two tests drive vehicles there. One white and the other black. The white one did have California plates on it. Both plates are redacted so hard to tell in this photo.

I would have to agree. They have/had two tests drive vehicles there. One white and the other black. The white one did have California plates on it. Both plates are redacted so hard to tell in this photo.
It was a Washington plate - CEAxxxx

I’d kind of be surprised if it was one of their demos, they have dedicated chargers next to their show room.

That being the case looks like Lucid is making headway into the Seattle area. Will be nice to see something in this performance bracket other than Tesla. User club to follow with fun drives ahead.

I want to double-down on my ceramic coat recommendation - went back to Eastside Auto Salon Monday afternoon to have Joey walk me through my first wash. No use putting all that work into creating perfect surface and then screw it up with wrong products/wash process.

Joey the owner was waiting for me - walked me through the products and wash process while 2 of his shop guys did the actual wash & detail in front of me. Showed me the Modesta sprays that go with the coating and how to use them, then packed me a whole bag of items he had used (soap, Modesta sprays, tire wash) and sent me home with them. Even vacuumed the car and sent me home with paper instructions.

No charge.

• Wow
Reactions: DJL
Sounds great. The SA at the Seattle Showroom told me about them. My impression was that they were working in concert with them. Thank you for the update. I am sure that they will be seeing more Lucids there.

Who all are in the greater Seattle (or surrounding) area? I am looking to connect with others in the area and talk about location specific information (e.g. any delivery timelines, maintenance experiences, local quirks, maybe an owners meetup when we have our cars?). I would also welcome any recommendations about where to get a PPF install done here (would prefer someone who has prior experience with wrapping a Lucid for when the time comes).
I am in North Central Washington also waiting on my Zenith Touring. I did test drive the GT yesterday at U Village and was suitably impressed. No cancelling this reservation for me. I am hearing perhaps December/Jan for deliveries to start on the Touring… reservation made 4/21..

I am in North Central Washington also waiting on my Zenith Touring. I did test drive the GT yesterday at U Village and was suitably impressed. No cancelling this reservation for me. I am hearing perhaps December/Jan for deliveries to start on the Touring… reservation made 4/21..
it's funny, I like being the car that everyone is seeing for the first time - but I live within 2 miles of U Village so these test drives are spoiling my fun!

Who all are in the greater Seattle (or surrounding) area? I am looking to connect with others in the area and talk about location specific information (e.g. any delivery timelines, maintenance experiences, local quirks, maybe an owners meetup when we have our cars?). I would also welcome any recommendations about where to get a PPF install done here (would prefer someone who has prior experience with wrapping a Lucid for when the time comes).
Hi, I'm awaiting delivery on a Grand Touring. Live near Golden Gardens Park in Ballard.

There are a few of us locally. I am in North Bend. I also put this out a while back. Other locations have set up similar meets. Would be fun after we all receive our Lucids.

Hi, I'm awaiting delivery on a Grand Touring. Live near Golden Gardens Park in Ballard.
Ha! We're in the same exact area (right off 85th) waiting for the same trim and color.

Im slightly ahead of so we'll see if Lucid truly prioritizes their orders correctly.

I hope it arrives soon, then hoping the Tourings will follow soon after!

I hope it arrives soon, then hoping the Tourings will follow soon after!
Glad to hear about your delivery status. I know of myself and one other who are expecting delivery in the not too distant future. The more of us there are, the higher the likelihood that we will get a transport vehicle loaded and heading our way...

Hi everyone. Just joined the forum. Live in Broadview. I’ve had my AGT since mid-May and so far it’s been a great experience.

Car was delivered to the Seattle Service Center last Monday, Black lug nuts are now installed on my 19 inch wheels, silver wheel discs will be given to me. Just talked to my DA to get an update on potential delivery date. He and the rest of the team are swamped making deliveries. I should get a delivery date mid next week or so. Oh so close but still so far away.... Sigh! Delivery vehicles are arriving just about every day now. Production sure has ramped up!

Back