Seattle Area

I do too!
I have spoken to her twice but texted with her in several occasions. Always responsive but not super insightful. I still am told “anticipate your car going into production in early June”….. not sure where early converts to mid or late.

I have Joey. Weve only spoken once. It was mid april. At the time he said it was in production. I havent bothered to make more contacts since i see many people in the forum are promised windows that never holds.

So we have Jess, Joey, Victoria as DAs. And I saw two replies of folks taking delivery in Seattle, one from Seattle and one from CDA/Spokane.

When I spoke to Jess I asked about delivery timings when my car was leaving factory. She mentioned that depends on when a “full transporter going that direction is ready”…. But two cars were already delivered. That is no where near a full car transporter. And I find it hard to believe it’s cost effect to send a almost empty truck up to Seattle from the CA SC…. Anyone get other insight on how deliveries to Seattle are being driven?

Not all cars are delivered to the centers on large carriers that hold 12 cars. There are smaller independent units that carry as little as 2 cars. Not the preferred way but done often especially between dealership,

Just got this. Unfortunately its seattle rush our so i wont go and ive already been to the service center.
1655406665796.png
1655406666101.png

I got a phone call today for an invitation to the Seattle Studio (University Village) opening on 25th June at 10AM. Advisor did not confirm who from Lucid would attend, but said there would definitely be high ranking folk in attendance. Will anyone else from this thread be attending the event? I would love to connect with you at the event if so.
Oh man! I'm relocating to Seattle from Chicago on June 30, such a bummer that I'll just miss the grand opening.

Wel
Oh man! I'm relocating to Seattle from Chicago on June 30, such a bummer that I'll just miss the grand opening.
Welcome to PNW. I just moved here from Philly 3yrs ago.

I would like to go but do not return until the end of the month. Meanwhile, i am going to the Denver Reception tonight. Whoo Hoo!
Please share pictures and your experience from the event later! Should be fun!

Reactions: DJL
I just posted my experience in attending the Denver VIP Opening Reception in the "Photos/Videos/Review" forum thread. It was quite an experience and I encourage everyone who can to go the the Seattle's opening next week. Well worth the time and effort.

Please share pictures and your experience from the event later! Should be fun!
My post of the experience can be found under the "Photos/Videos/Reviews" forum thread.

Attachments

• 20220617_185315.jpg
    20220617_185315.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 146
  • 20220617_190334.jpg
    20220617_190334.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 149
  • 20220617_190351.jpg
    20220617_190351.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 143
I got a phone call today for an invitation to the Seattle Studio (University Village) opening on 25th June at 10AM. Advisor did not confirm who from Lucid would attend, but said there would definitely be high ranking folk in attendance. Will anyone else from this thread be attending the event? I would love to connect with you at the event if so.
Hello I just found this thread! I live in West Seattle and I have a deposit for the Air Pure (so I'm way down on the list.)

Comments:

1. I *was* invited to the Saturday 6/25 event at University Village. But I think that's open to the public anyway. My email invitation came from Zaid Salman.

2. I *was not* invited to the Friday 6/24 private event.

3. AS10 or anyone else in Seattle - sure I am happy to connect or meet up at the event on Saturday. Or we could just keep in touch. Send me a DM or reply to this post. I will most likely attend the Saturday event.

4. Does anyone know if the Saturday event is really special or not? Will there be free hot dogs or anything? Coming from West Seattle and the bridge is out makes this a hassle to get there/back. But I could swing it and probably will.

ugh, the temporary Island of West Seattle... Sept 12th reopening can't come soon enough. Maybe someone who goes to Friday's event can post what to expect?

I stopped by the event this morning. They have 2 cars in studio and 2 slated for test drives. The event was fun but nothing “special” beyond a drink station and a ton of Lucid employees floating around. I think those of you outside Seattle can hold off and visit at another time. I was able to reserve a test drive for Tuesday - which will be my first time driving an Air.

Back