Seattle Area PPF Installers

Sure, would be fun to compare notes. Maybe we should have an Seattle area Lucide meet.

For those of us here not already on the Seattle area thread, feel free to join the conversation here!

I am in. A meet would be fun. If nothing else, meet at Mercurys Coffee. It is central for most. Problem is getting parking. I get to do my tutorial Eastside Auto Salon car wash next Monday. Can not wait as this weather has been tough on the car. Lots of crud on it. Waiting three weeks for the PPF/coating to cure is tough.

Do any of you have recommendations/testimonials for Seattle area PPF installers? The Seattle area thread includes references to Eastside Auto Salon, Accutint Bellevue, and Bespoke Tint and PPF. Any other suggestions? And any firsthand experience with them or others from Lucid owners?

Thanks!

We used Progressive Auto Salon, Seattle. Close to Settle Service Center and recommended by Christina. Front wrap only.

I used Eastside Auto Salon on Northup Wy in Bellevue. Full wrap and coating. They also were recommended by Lucid reps and have done quite a few. Probably speaking out of turn but I have a feeling that there are a lot of choices out there and they are all good. I know I spent more time researching and visiting the different venues than i did researching the AGT.

Got my car back from Accutint Bellevue today, and pretty happy with the overall results at first glance. Got full body PPF (Xpel), Opti-coat pro+ on body and wheels, Opti-glass pro on all glass, and tint (Llumar Pinnacle 25% on side and back, Air 80% on windshield and glass roof). They mentioned that any bubbles should work themselves out in a few days, but I didn't even find any. Car definitely looks even better than when I first took delivery.

They did the tint for the windshield and the glass roof front in 1 continuous sheet, which was more expensive than their original estimate, but results look good. They also applied my front sticker license plate for me.

Has anyone used Seattle Auto Detail and Tint for tinting, ppf and ceramic?

Got my car back from Accutint Bellevue today, and pretty happy with the overall results at first glance. Got full body PPF (Xpel), Opti-coat pro+ on body and wheels, Opti-glass pro on all glass, and tint (Llumar Pinnacle 25% on side and back, Air 80% on windshield and glass roof). They mentioned that any bubbles should work themselves out in a few days, but I didn't even find any. Car definitely looks even better than when I first took delivery.

They did the tint for the windshield and the glass roof front in 1 continuous sheet, which was more expensive than their original estimate, but results look good. They also applied my front sticker license plate for me.
Are you still satisfied with your PPF? Do you mind sharing what the PPF cost?

Are you still satisfied with your PPF? Do you mind sharing what the PPF cost?
Yes I'm satisfied with it. Full body PPF at Accutint was $9400 but I got 15% off with Microsoft Prime discount so that brings it down to $8000. I also got Opti-Coat Pro Plus ceramic, which was $1865 and one level down from the top (Opti-Coat Pro3, which is 4 coats and was $3600+). Tint was another ~$1400, with the windshield+front glass roof alone being $600. The 15% off applies to pretty much everything they offer actually, so I paid 15% less than the numbers above.

With that said, if I didn't have access to the discount I probably wouldn't go with Accutint. I don't know that their work is really worth that much more money than elsewhere at full price.

I went with Prestige Auto Salon on Airport Way South
2218 Airport Way S, Seattle, WA 98134

Back