Seattle Area

Nice to see a couple recent responses here. If you look at the 'Similar Threads' section below, you'll see a 'Seattle Meet-Up?' thread that I posted last July while on our summer stay in Sammamish. As active and engaged as the AZ owners are, I was kind of shocked to get not one response.

Nice to see a couple recent responses here. If you look at the 'Similar Threads' section below, you'll see a 'Seattle Meet-Up?' thread that I posted last July while on our summer stay in Sammamish. As active and engaged as the AZ owners are, I was kind of shocked to get not one response.
Seattle freeze. ;)

I think the area is getting close to critical mass.

I missed it. I'd have been in!

Back