Seattle Area

Picking up my AGT next Tuesday. I’ve seen a number of posts on Eastside Auto Salon For PPF. What else have they done for you?

Don't have any personal experience but I have heard good things about Bespoke Tint and PPF also in Bellevue, and they quoted me a pretty reasonable $6500 full body PPF. I haven't gotten a quote from Eastside Auto Salon yet, but alot of the other places I've reached out to with good reviews are quoting $8500 to $10K for a full body.

Don't have any personal experience but I have heard good things about Bespoke Tint and PPF also in Bellevue, and they quoted me a pretty reasonable $6500 full body PPF. I haven't gotten a quote from Eastside Auto Salon yet, but alot of the other places I've reached out to with good reviews are quoting $8500 to $10K for a full body.
Thanks!

Whle the price certainly is a consideration, the recommendations are, in my opinion, worth so much more simply because it is the skill of the detailer, stretching the film over the hood, that will make the difference between an OK job and a beautiful job. Just make sure your detailer uses one continuous sheet on the hold and does not make any cuts or seams in it as they will collect dirt over the years an make the hood unseemly.

Got the call Thursday that my Zenith Red w Tahoe GT was on the truck and should be here now, with delivery this week! Only 6 months since May 17th order?

Any other news on Seattle area PPF retailers? Called Eastside Auto Salon and they sounded really good, wrapping panel edges and all the after instructions Whidbey wrote about. But they are about a month+ out for a reservation. They sounded about typical for price.

I’ll probably do the full frontal, still thinking about ceramic (Modesta). Alternatives are still worth looking into though.

Reactions: DJL
I know Accutint Bellevue has done work on multiple Lucid Airs but I don't know of any personal recommendations.

Who all are in the greater Seattle (or surrounding) area? I am looking to connect with others in the area and talk about location specific information (e.g. any delivery timelines, maintenance experiences, local quirks, maybe an owners meetup when we have our cars?). I would also welcome any recommendations about where to get a PPF install done here (would prefer someone who has prior experience with wrapping a Lucid for when the time comes).
Anyone interested in meeting at the Redmond Town Center Starbucks. I live in Woodinville and have had my Lucid since May.

It would be fun to drive down from blaine to meet up. However, we leave for Denver tomorrow and will not return until Dec. 1.😞

Well, after prolonging the inevitable…..waiting one year to jump on board, Lucid wants money for my AGT. Guess my vehicle is ready and time to take delivery. I will be going to Bellevue to check out the wraps on Friday. Let the fun begin. I for one, even though I am presently without the AGT would be up for a meet. There seems to be a few of us locally.

Reactions: DJL
Well, after prolonging the inevitable…..waiting one year to jump on board, Lucid wants money for my AGT. Guess my vehicle is ready and time to take delivery. I will be going to Bellevue to check out the wraps on Friday. Left the fun begin. I for one, even though I am presently without the AGT would be up air a meet. There seems to be a few of us locally.
Congrats! Good times await you!

Took delivery today. Such great staff at the Seattle Service Center. Exhausted today, 2 hr sleep kind of day. Cant wait to take it out this weekend. No issues so far, and even the EA chargers worked

Drove to the local pharmacy this weekend on Sand Point Way and parked in front - only to see a Lucid GT in my same color (red) parked 3 spaces away! I wanted to catch the other driver & compare notes but didn't happen. This any of you?

Which one of you did I just see in Redmond near the Microsoft campus 😄 red color

Ok, now I saw one of you charging at University Village! I’ve never seen another Lucid until I got mine. Now I’ve seen 2 in 3 days!

Ok, now I saw one of you charging at University Village! I’ve never seen another Lucid until I got mine. Now I’ve seen 2 in 3 days!
Where at U Village? I’m just wondering if this was one of the studio’s test drive cars. And if not, would love to hear about the charging experience there with EA as I’m right down the street.

Where at U Village? I’m just wondering if this was one of the studio’s test drive cars. And if not, would love to hear about the charging experience there with EA as I’m right down the street.
It was a real Lucid :) It had new temp plates and was red. I think the two test cars here are black and white.

I havent charged at the U Village EA yet. It very cramped there... I watched a Nissan Leaf make a 10-point turn to get out of their spot. Every EA charger was taken. Ive never seen that in my 6 months in the area.

I use the one at Fred Meyers in Ballard most frequently - its been perfect. Otherwise I've used the 350kw Walmart charger near Everett, and another 350kw in North Bend a couple times now each and they've worked great.

charge.png

It was a real Lucid :) It had new temp plates and was red. I think the two test cars here are black and white.

I havent charged at the U Village EA yet. It very cramped there... I watched a Nissan Leaf make a 10-point turn to get out of their spot. Every EA charger was taken. Ive never seen that in my 6 months in the area.

I use the one at Fred Meyers in Ballard most frequently - its been perfect. Otherwise I've used the 350kw Walmart charger near Everett, and another 350kw in North Bend a couple times now each and they've worked great.

View attachment 7058
Glad the North Bend one works. That where my AGT will be living.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a touchless wash in Seattle?

Late to join this thread. I’m in Yakima, got delivery (GT- Zenith red) last week. I have three boys and we often weekend in Bellevue so would love to meet up if it’s a weekend. I’ve had a great experience so far with delivery, drive, EA etc. ( I’ve only used the Yakima fast charger so far though).I saw some post about CDA. Has anyone driven non stop seattle to CDA? I found range was significantly impacted by our weather and wind over snoqualmie, I would have anxiety about not stopping in Ellensburg/ spokane on the way. It’s a little closer to me in Yakima of course. I also did not see a EA DCFC listed in CDA . You’d have to probably use one in spokane

Back