Seattle Area

AS10

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Grand Touring
Who all are in the greater Seattle (or surrounding) area? I am looking to connect with others in the area and talk about location specific information (e.g. any delivery timelines, maintenance experiences, local quirks, maybe an owners meetup when we have our cars?). I would also welcome any recommendations about where to get a PPF install done here (would prefer someone who has prior experience with wrapping a Lucid for when the time comes).

Who all are in the greater Seattle (or surrounding) area? I am looking to connect with others in the area and talk about location specific information (e.g. any delivery timelines, maintenance experiences, local quirks, maybe an owners meetup when we have our cars?). I would also welcome any recommendations about where to get a PPF install done here (would prefer someone who has prior experience with wrapping a Lucid for when the time comes).
I’m in tricities.

The thing about having an EV with high range is it seems to make the world a little smaller. I'm in Oregon but that is only a day trip away while running on free electricity. Seattle will be my "local" service center.

The thing about having an EV with high range is it seems to make the world a little smaller. I'm in Oregon but that is only a day trip away while running on free electricity. Seattle will be my "local" service center.
That’s why I’m selling my model 3. Getting to CDA or Seattle or Portland on single charge and no having to immediacy you park and charge will be awesome.

I'm in regarding this thread! I'm way up north in Blaine. I can almost step out of our house and fall into Canada. I have confirmed a GT red zenith, Santa Cruz, 19" wheels on Apr. 19. Patiently waiting, waiting and waiting some more. Now, not so patient but what can I do but wait....
I have learned a lot by following this forum for about two months but feel that I have contributed my fair share also. Looking forward to keeping in touch with you all. Maybe, once we all get our Lucids, we can plan a tour or something. So many great mountain roads to explore with only the scenery that the Pacific Northwest has. Nirvana for drives. There are a couple of others up here waiting for their Lucids. I'll try to get them to join this thread also.

I’m in Idaho Falls.
Would love to know about any other Lucid owners or reservation holders in Idaho, especially eastern Idaho.😊

Just an up date for the Seattle area folks, and anyone else who is hardy enough to live up here in the Pacific Northwest... With luck, one of the two fellas who live near Bellingham may be joining this thread. Unfortunately, the other fellow just discovered one of his kids has a serious medical issue that will be very costly to address. Thus, he has cancelled his order but is hoping in a year of so that he will be back in the market for a Lucid. I told him that I would give him my impressions when he is able to think about Lucid again and that I would try to convince any and all of you to join me for a rally at a park near where he lives so he and his family can personally check out the various colors, interiors, wheels, etc. Let's keep our fingers crossed that he, his kid, and his family come out ok and they will be back with the rest of us Lucid idiots soon....

Just an up date for the Seattle area folks, and anyone else who is hardy enough to live up here in the Pacific Northwest... With luck, one of the two fellas who live near Bellingham may be joining this thread. Unfortunately, the other fellow just discovered one of his kids has a serious medical issue that will be very costly to address. Thus, he has cancelled his order but is hoping in a year of so that he will be back in the market for a Lucid. I told him that I would give him my impressions when he is able to think about Lucid again and that I would try to convince any and all of you to join me for a rally at a park near where he lives so he and his family can personally check out the various colors, interiors, wheels, etc. Let's keep our fingers crossed that he, his kid, and his family come out ok and they will be back with the rest of us Lucid idiots soon....
Hopefully his son recovers quickly with the treatment.

That's unfortunate to hear and hope that the kid recovers soon! It's also a cool idea to do the rally that you proposed.

So sorry to hear about his kiddo. Sending good vibes to his whole family.

• Love
Reactions: DJL
I got a phone call today for an invitation to the Seattle Studio (University Village) opening on 25th June at 10AM. Advisor did not confirm who from Lucid would attend, but said there would definitely be high ranking folk in attendance. Will anyone else from this thread be attending the event? I would love to connect with you at the event if so.

I got a phone call today for an invitation to the Seattle Studio (University Village) opening on 25th June at 10AM. Advisor did not confirm who from Lucid would attend, but said there would definitely be high ranking folk in attendance. Will anyone else from this thread be attending the event? I would love to connect with you at the event if so.
I have not heard anything, but I am far away.

I have not heard anything, but I am far away.
I don't think it is an invite-only or exclusive event. I think they are just calling reservation holders in the Seattle area to come visit. They still seem like they are figuring out a lot of specifics as we speak tho (e.g. test drive scheduling, studio hours etc)

I don't think it is an invite-only or exclusive event. I think they are just calling reservation holders in the Seattle area to come visit. They still seem like they are figuring out a lot of specifics as we speak tho (e.g. test drive scheduling, studio hours etc)
Sounds great.

I may try to get out there if my work schedule allows, which these days seems unlikely.😳😳

Hey, hey! That is great. It nice to know someone that is in the "in" ! LOL, I am afraid that I am not as I have not be contacted. However, even if I could, I can not attend as I am now in the Denver area and will not return until the end of the month. However, the Denver Studio opens here on the 19th and I hope to attend soon after that.

I havent gotten a call either. Agt, silver, tahoe, 19 confirmed 3/30/22. I was at the seattle service center a couple of weeks ago and what they had also turned it into a temporary studio. They had one black and one white air. They eere pre production. I also saw a customer red air. I sat in the black and drove it a few feet back and forth in the show room.

Reactions: DJL
Unfortunately I’m out of town those two weeks.

Curious if everyone or most here have Jess Lacey as their DA?

Seattle area, already have delivery.

Got the call for the event, can’t make it (out of town).

Back