Upcoming Lucid Learning Lessons session in Seattle

Gizmoidal

Verified Owner
Cars
Zenith Red AT
I got an email invitation yesterday inviting me to a "Lucid Learning Lessons" session on 24 April at the Seattle service & delivery center:

"Our service center invites you to an owner’s clinic, Lucid Learning Lessons, where you can connect with other owners. Our dedicated experts will walk you through topics such as Infotainment, Vehicle Settings, Brake Holds, and other Frequently asked Questions. In addition, we’ll be available to answer any questions you may have about your Lucid EV and how to get the most out of your driving experience."

Attending this would be a bit of an investment for us, as it's about a four-hour drive and would entail an overnight stay. Has anyone attended one of these sessions, and, if so, any feedback on it?

I got an email invitation yesterday inviting me to a "Lucid Learning Lessons" session on 24 April at the Seattle service & delivery center:

"Our service center invites you to an owner’s clinic, Lucid Learning Lessons, where you can connect with other owners. Our dedicated experts will walk you through topics such as Infotainment, Vehicle Settings, Brake Holds, and other Frequently asked Questions. In addition, we’ll be available to answer any questions you may have about your Lucid EV and how to get the most out of your driving experience."

Attending this would be a bit of an investment for us, as it's about a four-hour drive and would entail an overnight stay. Has anyone attended one of these sessions, and, if so, any feedback on it?
Great! First one I've heard about

Sounds almost like the classes Apple holds in its stores at the front... I LOVE it!

I've never heard of this but it sounds like it would be super useful. I'm glad they're starting these!

Any other PNW owners receive an invite and planning to attend?

Reactions: DJL
I did, but won't be attending. I wouldn't expect that people who pay close attention to this forum and have had their cars for a while would actually learn anything given the description. But I'm glad they're offering the opportunity.

Any other PNW owners receive an invite and planning to attend?
I got one but, like you, it is quite a drive to get there. Plus, I have had my AGT for about 18 months and 22,000 miles. I am not sure what more I can learn about it to make the drive worth it. Nevertheless, I greatly appreciate their efforts and interests in putting this on.

I got the email. Probably a nice option for new owners. I've had my pure for 10 months now. I won't be going.

Back